Console

Discus and support Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this point im pretty infuriated with microsoft, after pulling teeth i finally figured out what was wrong with my xbox controller suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helloimbaby, Feb 17, 2020.

1. helloimbaby
    helloimbaby Guest

Console

At this point im pretty infuriated with microsoft, after pulling teeth i finally figured out what was wrong with my xbox controller suddenly disconnecting. I guess its something that has to do with the xboxes bluetooth and i now have to always have my
    controller connected to usb if i want it to work. Now that ive resolved that issue another one has of course arisen and i now cannot play any online video games without my xbox disconnecting from the internet. Does this issue correlate with the xboxes bluetooth?

:)

helloimbaby, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Intenzitey Win User

console

Hi mossop01, did you do anything to get it banned?
  3. StoNerR Win User

To Console Or Not?

I say probably 10 years from now or never. I just can't see it happen really
  4. Piztup- Win User

Consoles

I keep all the games i play regulary installed. Got about 50GB free. Plently of space.
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Console

6. HassanB Win User

console

Hi again,

Are you able to test this Xbox 360 on another TV? Does it do the same horizontal scrolling lines like you're seeing on your TV currently?

Have you tried to reset your Xbox 360's display settings? You can do this by following the directions
    here.
Thema:

Console

1. Console - Similar Threads - Console

2. XBOX 360 CONSOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 CONSOLE: Which One Is An Xbox 360 Original Console? 4ece1512-175a-43ec-a182-5d4509c5ba62
  3. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  4. Stuck a 100% preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck a 100% preparing console screen: My xbox one s has been stuck at this screen for an hour now. Is it safe to turn off and try again? 60abdf7d-b80a-4391-80dd-2ba2fd1e7ecc
  5. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?: Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console....
  6. Bought XBox One X bundle - received a console only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought XBox One X bundle - received a console only: Hi, I recently purchased an XBox One X bundle (NBA 2K20) from Kohls. Howevever, I received only the console. It does not have the game pre-loaded nor the 1-Month XBox Live Gold trial subscription...
  7. : Port Forwarding for 2 XBox 1X Consoles

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Port Forwarding for 2 XBox 1X Consoles: : Port Forwarding for 2 XBox 1X Consoles I skipped the static IP step (due to cautious experimenting) and just changed out my box's port and moved my roommate's to the old port. Win! :D thank you...
  8. Console streaming app stuck on learn more.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming app stuck on learn more.: Hello I'm in the omega ring, level 4 in the insiders app, console has passed all streaming tests and I am able to stream xcloud games but in the app the console streaming page is stuck on learn...
  9. Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion: WHAT I DID: I use the 'record that' feature from the Xbox DVR / Xbox Game Bar / Xbox Console Companion off and on because the darn thing needs 6 processes to even have on, which can impact...
  10. Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue: Hi There. Purchased my XBOX One Console Just after Christmas 2019 I kept having to replace the Batteries in the controller so I purchased a genuine XBOX one Battery. I started using the...