Constant controller disconnect?

Discus and support Constant controller disconnect? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha skip ahead here, just wondering if anyone else has issue with their controllers randomly disconnecting. I’ve gone through a few steps like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tmhstoner, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/tmhstoner
    /u/tmhstoner Guest

Alpha skip ahead here, just wondering if anyone else has issue with their controllers randomly disconnecting. I’ve gone through a few steps like updating everything, and resets just to see if that’s a cause but nothing seems to fix it.

submitted by /u/tmhstoner
    [link] [comments]

/u/tmhstoner, Oct 25, 2019
  2. I Keera You Win User

Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

Also having this issue. Makes watching anything incredibly difficult and irritating, not to mention the constant drain on controller batteries.
  3. Matthexw Win User

Xbox Controller not responsive

I believe it is my controller too. However that doesnt explain the constant scrolling on the xbox app though does it?
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Sensativity issue

If your control is new please contact warranty support, I've heard some reports of this control issue, only one of mine turns slightly to the right and sometimes is not constant.
  5. MrDT83 Win User

Constant Controller disconnects!!!!

I död some more Reading and IT seems like the Xbox One controller signal i verk weak and users 5Ghz. IT also seems like the Wii U controller use 5ghz.

So as a last Edfors I turnén of 5Ghz in my router, inpluggad and moped my Wii U controller to a diffrene room. Just to readly test I also put the Xbox One behandlas a wall and played for iver an hour. no disconnects or crackeling sound like before. When
    I tried behandlas a Wall before IT would disconnect within 15 min and då IT iver and iver and the sound would also break up. None of that now. I will try to play some more but maybe IT was interference on the 5ghz that wars the root of the problem.
  6. Sloan1919 Win User

Constant Controller disconnects!!!!

Has anyone else noticed a correlation with the disconnection of the controller and intense processing or pressing of buttons on the controller?

Also has anyone tried to remove all external wireless signals? As in someone who uses it in a basement, lives in the middle of the woods, etc.

Are most of the people here living in densely populated areas? Near cell towers? TVs with built in wifi?

What type of wifi are people using 5ghz? 2.4ghz?
Thema:

1. Constant controller disconnect? - Similar Threads - Constant controller disconnect

2. Controller constant Disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller constant Disconnect: My controller has been disconnecting from my Xbox. Even when using a wired connection. It loses the connection for about 5 to 10 seconds then reconnects. I am using a Xbox One X/S controller with...
  3. Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?: I have an Xbox One S. I used the controller that came with it for nearly two years before it started experiencing normal wear and tear; stick drift, unresponsive buttons. So I went to Gamestop...
  4. xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting: recently purchased an xbox one s and the controlle keeps disconnecting from the console but the light stays on, i need to take out the batteries just to get it to reconnect again, tested other...
  5. Help! Controller is constantly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Controller is constantly disconnecting: My controller is constantly disconnecting from my Xbox One every couple of minutes for about 10-30 seconds at a time then will automatically connect again and the process repeats itself over and...
  6. Controller Disconnecting constantly and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Disconnecting constantly and freezing: I had to get a new controller after Microsoft defaulted on my warranty on my last controller. Was not surprised, it's Microsoft. Don't expect them to actually uphold what they promise. Anyway, my...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly: I have an elite controller that constantly disconnects. I thought the controller was going bad (had it for a couple years) so I bought a new one. Still having the same issue. I have read this may...
  8. Xbox One X - Controller Constantly Disconnects from any distance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Controller Constantly Disconnects from any distance: Hi All, My brand spanking new Xbox One X can't seem to stay connected with its controller. Sitting on the touch from 8 feet away, or standing a foot from it, the controller will seemingly...
  9. Constant controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnects: Ever since the new update in December, both of my Xbox One controllers are constantly disconnecting. They only work when they're within 20cm of the console. I've never had this problem before the...
  10. Constant Controller Disconnects?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Controller Disconnects?: Anybody else having CONSTANT controller disconnects? Any potential fix? I went through the BS with MS support, and long story short I am being told I need to shell out nearly half the cost of the...