Constant Crashes to Dashboard

Discus and support Constant Crashes to Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As stated above, over the past week or two I'm having the issue of games crashing to the dashboard on xbox one x. Its not something that's happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GAMEGENIENY, Oct 27, 2019.

1. GAMEGENIENY
    GAMEGENIENY Guest

As stated above, over the past week or two I'm having the issue of games crashing to the dashboard on xbox one x. Its not something that's happened before like this. Its over multiple games and my system is placed for ample air flow. Not sure if its related
    to the last system update of not, but it almost seems to coincide with that release. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe there's a way to reinstall the same update and see if that "fixes" my issue ?

:)

GAMEGENIENY, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Have you already tried power cycling to see if that corrects the issue. If that doesn't work the next steps as the previous agent stated
    would be uninstalling and then reinstalling the game followed by a factory reset. When you mentioned the latest update are you referring to an update Xbox Insider update?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey
    GAMEGENIENY

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, if some games are repeatedly crashing I recommend re-installing them. Here are some steps for
    re-installation:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      My games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu
      button , and then select
      Manage game.
    4. Select Manage all, select
      Uninstall all, and then select
      Uninstall.

If this issue persists it would be good to try out a soft factory reset here are the steps for a
    soft factory reset:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen chose Reset and keep my games & apps.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

Hope this helps, thanks again!
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Gaming

This was a good feature but the constant issues with it crashing pretty much ruined the feature.
  5. Robobeast76 Win User

Wow really glad I pay for Xbox live. (Sarcasm)

Halo 5, Destiny, Star Wars Battlefront - constant crashes for the last two days
  6. TRUxiPROxPUNISH Win User

Constant Crashing

it's the update bud they broke mine with it too and the chat help will help break it more
Thema:

1. Constant Crashes to Dashboard - Similar Threads - Constant Crashes Dashboard

2. Console is constantly Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is constantly Crashing: Why is it not being acknowledged as a "known issue" that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is crashing people's console several times per session? I know for a fact that it's being discussed and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently.My game is perfect and it runs without problems except crashing.I'll play the game normally, and it will crash after I've played the game for 10 to 30...
  4. Xbox one s constantly crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s constantly crashing: My sons xbox is constantly crashing when playing fortnite. He can get maybe one game in then it starts crashing and can never get back in for the rest of the day. Loads up crashes back to the home...
  5. Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu and Netflix Constantly Crash: Hey do any of you guys have the issue where Netflix and Hulu will constantly crash or not open. I've reinstalled the apps multiple times, and i have to hard reset a dozen times some times to get...
  6. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  7. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...
  8. Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly....HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly....HELP!: any answers as to why Forza horizon 4 crashes when I pause in game to check my map or change cars or do tunes...basically anything. I get to drive around for 2 mins and reload the game, getting a...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes Constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Crashes Constantly: Hello! When I try to load a puzzle, the application forces itself closed before it can finish loading. I have reset the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, applied all windows updates to...