Constant Crashes to Dashboard

Discus and support Constant Crashes to Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As stated above, over the past week or two I'm having the issue of games crashing to the dashboard on xbox one x. Its not something that's happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GAMEGENIENY, Oct 27, 2019.

1. GAMEGENIENY
    GAMEGENIENY Guest

As stated above, over the past week or two I'm having the issue of games crashing to the dashboard on xbox one x. Its not something that's happened before like this. Its over multiple games and my system is placed for ample air flow. Not sure if its related
    to the last system update of not, but it almost seems to coincide with that release. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe there's a way to reinstall the same update and see if that "fixes" my issue ?

:)

GAMEGENIENY, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Have you already tried power cycling to see if that corrects the issue. If that doesn't work the next steps as the previous agent stated
    would be uninstalling and then reinstalling the game followed by a factory reset. When you mentioned the latest update are you referring to an update Xbox Insider update?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey
    GAMEGENIENY

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, if some games are repeatedly crashing I recommend re-installing them. Here are some steps for
    re-installation:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      My games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu
      button , and then select
      Manage game.
    4. Select Manage all, select
      Uninstall all, and then select
      Uninstall.

If this issue persists it would be good to try out a soft factory reset here are the steps for a
    soft factory reset:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen chose Reset and keep my games & apps.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

Hope this helps, thanks again!
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Gaming

This was a good feature but the constant issues with it crashing pretty much ruined the feature.
  5. TRUxiPROxPUNISH Win User

Constant Crashing

it's the update bud they broke mine with it too and the chat help will help break it more
  6. Mr Gamezombie Win User

Constant Crashes

Got it wen the slims first came out... i dunno when that was ... now, everything works fine offline and wen i go on to use netflix or online feature, xbox message pops up saying, Some features are missing or corrupt... odd.. so wen the update finally pops
    up it loads half way and says error status 351f-0000-3080-0506-d00-0168.... I love this thing too lol, this thing is mint, never had a problem than this... im happy these forums exist... and im happy dark souls is mainly offline... so im not totally screwed....
    just wish this could be solved with out sending it away
Thema:

1. Constant Crashes to Dashboard - Similar Threads - Constant Crashes Dashboard

2. Store tab constantly crashes and freezes since new update

in XboX Insiders
    Store tab constantly crashes and freezes since new update: I've already soft rebooted my console but the new terrible looking store page freezes and crashes in less than a minute, anyone else experiencing this or have suggestions submitted by...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 constantly crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 constantly crashes: Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is very unstable for me, every 5 minutes the game will freeze, crash, and I'll get a generic "flightsimulator.exe has stopped working" error. I can't even enjoy the...
  4. Experiencing constant crashing when opening any game

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing constant crashing when opening any game: I’m currently having an issue where when I open any game it crashes without reason, I’m on omega ring playing on an Xbox one X 1TB version: 1787 and if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes constantly: My game is constantly crashing after updating the game, I even have tried reinstalling as well as clean installing windows but it doesn't help, i managed to get the error report if it could help...
  6. Dashboard and (mainly) the guide lagging/crashing constantly, including Xbox One X turning...

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard and (mainly) the guide lagging/crashing constantly, including Xbox One X turning...: This is so strange. Started happening suddenly. Hard drive is surely OK, since games are running without issues. Anyone else?! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Constant crashes on Several games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant crashes on Several games: I used to be able to play all my games on xbox, but after a few months of playing them (plus more randomly) they stoped working and crash as soon as i get into the game and start doing anything....
  8. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  9. Xbox One X constantly crashing 5-30 minutes into gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly crashing 5-30 minutes into gameplay: I used to play a lot of BDO when the game first came out but stopped playing after I could only play for a maximum of an hour. Now I'm trying to play CoD and it is doing the same thing. I'm at a...
  10. Xbox One X constantly crashing and then wont start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly crashing and then wont start up: Over the last 6 months my X1X has been crashing while playing different games. Either the game will close and go back to the main screen, or the xbox1x will freeze completely. The games this...