Constant dc from game server

Discus and support Constant dc from game server in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Constant dc from game server My internet is running great, 200 mb/s download speed, 12 mbs upload, 88 latency, 0%packet loss. Can run apps such as... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HOODED SMEGMAN, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Constant dc from game server

My internet is running great, 200 mb/s download speed, 12 mbs upload, 88 latency, 0%packet loss. Can run apps such as netflix and hulu, update and download games without fail. Ports have been opened/forwarded, NAT is open. I can access most games, but as
    soom as i enter an onlime match i am almost immediately disconnected. I get errors such as lost connection to game server, game session has timed out. Also get notes saying party chat has been disconnected.

I'm hoping somebody can tell me what is wrong with my network settings.

:)

HOODED SMEGMAN, Mar 27, 2017
  2. ArnavutEfe
    ArnavutEfe Guest
    Dc universe online problem

Why not dc universe online on turkey servers

ArnavutEfe, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Evoexile81
    Evoexile81 Guest
    Backwards compatibility on DC

Will the DC from the 360 games that are backwards compatible also transfer over to the One or do I have to rebuy the DC?

Evoexile81, Mar 27, 2017
  4. DanMen334 Win User

My machine doesn't let me play disks offline.

if they're game cds it's because the dcs don't contain the game are a key to accessing the game, so if you don't download the game yet you won't be able to play

although there are games that need constant internet connection even if you don't play multiplayer like the division
  5. Darcmyk Win User

game crash to dash

Constant dropped games due to server disconnect, migrating hosts, freezing up, etc. Worst game ever!
  6. SinergyX Win User

Is anyone else getting DB Xenoverse? + one question

The game is quite good, the servers however.. uttely crap. I havent been able to play online (as in real online, with people moving around) since launch of the game. Also randomly it DC you from singleplayer, most cases loosing the progress you just made.
  7. jamesmichael82 Win User

AC:Revelations Disconnects me whenever I try and play multiplayer!

this is absolutely an ubisoft issue.

theyve totally improved the gameplay of the multiplayer while destroying the server.

im on a wired network, ports forwarded, and 25 down/5 up and i get constant disconnects, from either the host or server.

its bad too, because i was TOTALLY looking forward to this game.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

DC from games constantly

Thema:

1. Constant dc from game server - Similar Threads - Constant game server

2. Trouble with saved games? Constant factory resets are driving me up the wall!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with saved games? Constant factory resets are driving me up the wall!: Hey everyone I'm in desperate need for some help. My xbox has been telling me it's having trouble with my saved games. This has happened before and an easy factory reset has fixed the issue and...
  3. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games: Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble...
  4. Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...: Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it manages to load them. User Interface is laggy and stutters. help? 945be965-e4c4-4897-8d89-245f596419b0
  5. Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....

in XboX Insiders
    Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....: Anyone else running into this? I can play fine and then when I come back the next day, I get errors that the game took too long to start (as it loads the audio behind this message) and have to...
  6. Games constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games constantly freezing and crashing: For the past week or so I've been experiencing this constant problem with the games I'm playing where they just randomly freeze and crash, I've been trying to figure out what it was for a while....
  7. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  8. External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...: After checking out new Alpha update I switched my one X off. It's on standby mode btw. After few hours passed I noticed external HDD light flashing, thinking it might be downloading some updates...
  9. SOMEONE HELP? fifa 17 constantly kicking me off the servers and i lose the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOMEONE HELP? fifa 17 constantly kicking me off the servers and i lose the game: So for a few days now when I go to play my seasons or drop in match it's disconnecting me from the servers and crediting me with a loss so, which means relegation etc.. tried calling EA &...
  10. Lagging in multiplayer games, constantly saying poor connection to host server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging in multiplayer games, constantly saying poor connection to host server.: NAT type is open and have 5/5 bars. Constant lag when playing multiplayer. Download speed is so low... around 3mb/s. e96be558-1353-4cf3-89a6-51adcfd3d468