Constant disconnects from Xbox live

Discus and support Constant disconnects from Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was watching Netflix for several hours last night when Xbox kept disconnecting me for a few seconds than reconnecting me...I left the issue and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxD1V1N3 0N3xx, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Constant disconnects from Xbox live

So i was watching Netflix for several hours last night when Xbox kept disconnecting me for a few seconds than reconnecting me...I left the issue and just went to bed. Well now this morning it is doing the same thing and making gaming impossible...It has
    disconnected me several times this morning for a few seconds then reconnects me...this is extremely annoying!! I have restarted my router and hardreset my xbox and its still doing it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

xxD1V1N3 0N3xx, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Smegsta Win User

Xbox Live December 6 Dashboard Update Delayed.

Is it just me or whilst wiating for this update is anyone else getting constant disconnections from Xbox Live. Alright maybe constant is a bit strong but 3 times in the last hour and 6 times today overall.

Am I alone ???
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Constant disconnect from LIVE

Hello brizlek! Would you be able to try changing your DNS settings on your console? Set them to manual, then input these server addresses: 4.2.2.1 for Primary, and 4.2.2.2 for Secondary. Let us know how that goes. :)
  4. Blueray SMILES Win User

Constant Disconnection from LIVE

hmm lets see uhh did you try turning off your modem on your connection b/c sometimes when the connection gets interupted you could lose connection and all that so turn your wirless box of for like 30sec and turn it back on so it could refresh the connection
    and try that sometimes that works for me and if you try it and nothing works then try and rebooting the whole system then :)
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Constant Disconnection from LIVE

Please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!
  6. MasterMind1896 Win User

Constant Disconnecting From Xbox Live!!

Ive been getting kicked out of all my apps and games on my xbox one
Thema:

Constant disconnects from Xbox live

1. Constant disconnects from Xbox live - Similar Threads - Constant disconnects live

2. Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live: I've been having this incredibly annoying issue lately where my Xbox One is disconnected from multiple matches, but I am still connected to Xbox Live. My Xbox One is hardwired into my router. I...
  3. Constantly disconnecting from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly disconnecting from xbox live: For some reason whenever im playing games on my xbox one it will just randomly disconnect me and it's really frustrating, it's nothing to do with my internet because on all of my other devices the...
  4. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  5. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  6. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  7. Constant disconnection from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from Xbox live: About five months ago, I purchased a new Xbox one x in stores and have had Xbox live issues ever since. Every 15-30 min. after playing online on a multiplayer game, I suddenly get disconnected and...
  8. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  9. constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox: when I am playing it is constantly disconnecting me from the game and coming up with an error message stating "you will need a network connection to add a account" I do I stop this from happening...
  10. Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live: My brothers account disconnects from the internet every hour or so. Every time it happens he gets kicked out of his game and we have to restart the console. It happens on my xbox AND on his xbox...