Constant Disconnects!?

Discus and support Constant Disconnects!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix for about 3 mts now and the entire time it's randomly been messing up where whatever I'm watching will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fr33spirit, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Fr33spirit
    Fr33spirit Guest

Constant Disconnects!?

I've been using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix for about 3 mts now and the entire time it's randomly been messing up where whatever I'm watching will show a % in the middle & when it gets to 99% it'll go to a screen saying whatever I was watching isn't accessible
    & if I go back it doesn't allow me to watch anything. I have to turn the console off & back on then go bk 2 Netflix all over again & this can happen every 10 mins! I've noticed that at some point before this happens it'll pop up saying Xbox live disconnected.
    I don't have any prob with my wireless network connection on any other devices so I don't see how it could be caused by my internet. My modem/router is in a diff room than my Xbox so its not possible to connect with a wired connection. Oh and I'll add that
    my bf brings his firestick over and we use it on the same tv to watch Netflix & it never has probs so this shows me it's something going on with the Xbox 360. I know it's an old model but I don't have the $ to buy a new console & don't even play games anyway.

:)

Fr33spirit, Apr 10, 2019
  2. AzP l Neymar Win User

Known Issues

Still getting constant disconnections, any way i can i stop it?
  3. taidara Win User

Constant disconnect.

Do you understand when I say, they have to be on the same subnet?

Did you power cycle both devices afterwards?

Question: Why do you need to have two wireless router's in the first place? To extend your wireless network?
  4. lMiKE 07 Win User

Constant disconnects

Hey man, same thing is happening to me. Except I downloaded and installed the update fine. However, I keep disconnecting every 10 mins maybe, sometimes less, sometimes more. Ever since the update rolled out, it's been horrible keeping a constant connection.
    :(
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Constant Disconnections

Hi! Can you start with the "start here" sticky? It has some things you can try, and if they don't work, it has a list of information we'd like you to provide so that we can effectively troubleshoot your issue. Thanks!

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  6. RQkai Win User

Constant disconnection

I have a similar problem. When I try to play with others in public matches the game session ends after character selection. It's so annoying and I can't find the solution to this problem. However I have played a few games with a friend in private match and
    it worked fine. You can add me and we can play private matches in the mean time until this problem can be solved.
Thema:

Constant Disconnects!?

1. Constant Disconnects!? - Similar Threads - Constant Disconnects

2. Constantly getting disconnected from Black ops 4 and 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constantly getting disconnected from Black ops 4 and 3 servers: Hi! Since launch, I've been struggling to finish every single game of every game mode available of Black Ops 4. I keep getting this message on and on. It sometimes takes 15 minutes, or it can take...
  3. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  4. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  5. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  6. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...
  7. Constant disconnection from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from Xbox live: About five months ago, I purchased a new Xbox one x in stores and have had Xbox live issues ever since. Every 15-30 min. after playing online on a multiplayer game, I suddenly get disconnected and...
  8. xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting: recently purchased an xbox one s and the controlle keeps disconnecting from the console but the light stays on, i need to take out the batteries just to get it to reconnect again, tested other...
  9. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  10. FORZA 7 - Disgusted - Overwhelmed servers? Constant DISCONNECTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORZA 7 - Disgusted - Overwhelmed servers? Constant DISCONNECTS: I'm disgusted with Microsoft, Xbox, and the FORZA 7 crew! Regarding FORZA 7 - I have extreme frustration with the constant "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" messages. Nothing is more infuriating than...