Constant Spam Reports

Discus and support Constant Spam Reports in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIAMOND DRAGON7, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Constant Spam Reports

It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them. Anyway this keeps happening and I can’t stand you guys never looking into it further. If you could lift the
    ban or even stop these people from reporting me further it would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks.

:)

DIAMOND DRAGON7, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Hey there, as long as you are following the Code of Conduct guidelines, you won't be given any sort of enforcement action against your account.

However, if you have been given an enforcement action and you believe that it is incorrect, you can apply for a case review (if applicable) by logging in to the Enforcement Website
  3. Smwutches Win User

Constant Spam Reports

The enforcement team do not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

They do not issue suspensions based on a quantity of reports. If you did receive a ban, then it was issued because they did find that you did something to violate the code of conduct.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Unfortunately nobody on the forums can help with Enforcement issues. You need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review, if eligible.

I would also point out that if reported data is grabbed and the Enforcement team review it and if a violation of the code of conduct has happened, a suspension is handed out. If no violation, no matter how many SPAM reports, you will not get a suspension.
  5. DIAMOND DRAGON7 Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Even if there was some way that I did violate the the rules, the people who reported me are constantly talking worse throwing racial slurs and cussing every time they talk. I was wondering if I could do anything to report them aswell. Also as I have reported
    them before for language behaivor and they weren’t suspended even though, as said above, they throw racial slurs and it has proven to me that the “if no violation a suspension is handed out” is wrong. No matter how many times you tell me that. Sorry and thanks.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Hi,

As long as there was no response that was inappropriate to the other player then it is possible to file for a case review to have the suspension removed. Also, we recommend reporting and blocking the other player in order to avoid future conflict. Unfortunately,
    you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

Please visit our Code of Conducton the enforcement site
    to find out how to stay safe.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

Constant Spam Reports

1. Constant Spam Reports - Similar Threads - Constant Spam Reports

2. Constant loss of connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant loss of connection: So I can be happily playing online and out of nowhere no network connection. I have tried resetting and restarting both the xbox and router and nothing. The xbox can detect the correct WIFI signal...
  3. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  4. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup: Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have...
  5. Near Constant "Installation Stopped" When Installing Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Near Constant "Installation Stopped" When Installing Purchased Games: For the last few weeks it has been near impossible to download and correctly install games to my Xbox One X. Games that were already installed prior to the last few weeks all work perfectly, and...
  6. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  7. Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute: Help! I am trying to fit my sons Xbox one so he can play with a headset. This was always working but now I can not get the mic mute off. I go into start a party and it says device not connected...
  8. Join Game constantly inaccessible- greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game constantly inaccessible- greyed out: I saw a few other threads about this but none with any real answers and since they were from a couple years ago, figured I'd try to get to the bottom of this. I would say more than half the time I...
  9. Constant spam in star trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant spam in star trek online: While playing star trek online, All day, every day, the same spam appears, coming from multiple gamer tags. They are advertising third party websites, constantly. When reported and silenced/banned...
  10. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist: I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then starts spamming me with messages and being racist...