Constant Spam Reports

Discus and support Constant Spam Reports in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIAMOND DRAGON7, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Constant Spam Reports

It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them. Anyway this keeps happening and I can’t stand you guys never looking into it further. If you could lift the
    ban or even stop these people from reporting me further it would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks.

:)

DIAMOND DRAGON7, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Hey there, as long as you are following the Code of Conduct guidelines, you won't be given any sort of enforcement action against your account.

However, if you have been given an enforcement action and you believe that it is incorrect, you can apply for a case review (if applicable) by logging in to the Enforcement Website
  3. Smwutches Win User

Constant Spam Reports

The enforcement team do not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

They do not issue suspensions based on a quantity of reports. If you did receive a ban, then it was issued because they did find that you did something to violate the code of conduct.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Unfortunately nobody on the forums can help with Enforcement issues. You need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review, if eligible.

I would also point out that if reported data is grabbed and the Enforcement team review it and if a violation of the code of conduct has happened, a suspension is handed out. If no violation, no matter how many SPAM reports, you will not get a suspension.
  5. DIAMOND DRAGON7 Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Even if there was some way that I did violate the the rules, the people who reported me are constantly talking worse throwing racial slurs and cussing every time they talk. I was wondering if I could do anything to report them aswell. Also as I have reported
    them before for language behaivor and they weren’t suspended even though, as said above, they throw racial slurs and it has proven to me that the “if no violation a suspension is handed out” is wrong. No matter how many times you tell me that. Sorry and thanks.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Hi,

As long as there was no response that was inappropriate to the other player then it is possible to file for a case review to have the suspension removed. Also, we recommend reporting and blocking the other player in order to avoid future conflict. Unfortunately,
    you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

Please visit our Code of Conducton the enforcement site
    to find out how to stay safe.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

Constant Spam Reports

1. Constant Spam Reports - Similar Threads - Constant Spam Reports

2. xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting: recently purchased an xbox one s and the controlle keeps disconnecting from the console but the light stays on, i need to take out the batteries just to get it to reconnect again, tested other...
  3. Kinect going on and off constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect going on and off constantly: Kinect has worked great for years on my xbox 1 But now it dont... try to get into setting and it says plug it in. Sometimes the options to turn on or mute mic appear6in the setting then...
  4. Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]: Ständige verbindungs Probleme und eingeschränkte Xbox live Funktionen. Unter der Status Seite steht nur, dass ein Fehler vorliegt, jedoch nicht was für einer oder wie ich es beheben könnte. Es Ist...
  5. constant upgrading

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant upgrading: can someone plz tell me why is there continual upgrading of xbox system lately. every night for over a week has been a 400mb+ upgrade...…..why??? its getting really annoying!! cheers...
  6. Constantly being signed out on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly being signed out on Xbox?: I just purchased a Xbox One S recently. I've signed in on there with my outlook account, got a gamertag, and everything was fine for a day or two. However, I am now being signed out occasionally...
  7. Xbox constantly failing updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly failing updates.: my home xbox one (fat) is getting slower everyday since last updates. games didnt load properly or didnt load/open at all. today 26/02 it asked for a update that took almost a hour to "verify" on...
  8. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  9. Constant spam in star trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant spam in star trek online: While playing star trek online, All day, every day, the same spam appears, coming from multiple gamer tags. They are advertising third party websites, constantly. When reported and silenced/banned...
  10. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist: I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then starts spamming me with messages and being racist...