constant upgrading

Discus and support constant upgrading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can someone plz tell me why is there continual upgrading of xbox system lately. every night for over a week has been a 400mb+ upgrade...…..why??? its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEEVO76, Mar 14, 2019.

1. DEEVO76
    DEEVO76 Guest

constant upgrading

can someone plz tell me why is there continual upgrading of xbox system lately. every night for over a week has been a 400mb+ upgrade...…..why??? its getting really annoying!! cheers

:)

DEEVO76, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

constant upgrading

Hi DEEVO76,

Is it the same update trying to upload? Are you possibly in the insider program? Can you provide anymore information?
  3. AdamKronus Win User

constant upgrading

Hello! If you are in the Insider Program, these updates are normal, always bringing corrections and new features.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

constant upgrading

Hi,

Are you in the xbox preview update group?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Please make kinect optional, I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE

@BiG GrEEn BuDz. Get used to constant upgrades to play the latest and greatest pc game's. I'm an old time pc gamer that just got sick and tired of having to upgrade my pc every couple of years so I could play the games at their best.
  6. shinagami69 Win User

Xbox Live on Windows 8 Tablets

I have to admit that’s why I gave up PC gaming and went to console gaming, I got fed up with the constant upgrading and hunting for updated drivers to get a game to work.
Thema:

constant upgrading

1. constant upgrading - Similar Threads - constant upgrading

2. Constant loss of connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant loss of connection: So I can be happily playing online and out of nowhere no network connection. I have tried resetting and restarting both the xbox and router and nothing. The xbox can detect the correct WIFI signal...
  3. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  4. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup: Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have...
  5. Near Constant "Installation Stopped" When Installing Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Near Constant "Installation Stopped" When Installing Purchased Games: For the last few weeks it has been near impossible to download and correctly install games to my Xbox One X. Games that were already installed prior to the last few weeks all work perfectly, and...
  6. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  7. Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute: Help! I am trying to fit my sons Xbox one so he can play with a headset. This was always working but now I can not get the mic mute off. I go into start a party and it says device not connected...
  8. Join Game constantly inaccessible- greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game constantly inaccessible- greyed out: I saw a few other threads about this but none with any real answers and since they were from a couple years ago, figured I'd try to get to the bottom of this. I would say more than half the time I...
  9. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  10. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...