constant upgrading

Discus and support constant upgrading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can someone plz tell me why is there continual upgrading of xbox system lately. every night for over a week has been a 400mb+ upgrade...…..why??? its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEEVO76, Mar 14, 2019.

1. DEEVO76
    DEEVO76 Guest

constant upgrading

can someone plz tell me why is there continual upgrading of xbox system lately. every night for over a week has been a 400mb+ upgrade...…..why??? its getting really annoying!! cheers

:)

DEEVO76, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

constant upgrading

Hi DEEVO76,

Is it the same update trying to upload? Are you possibly in the insider program? Can you provide anymore information?
  3. AdamKronus Win User

constant upgrading

Hello! If you are in the Insider Program, these updates are normal, always bringing corrections and new features.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

constant upgrading

Hi,

Are you in the xbox preview update group?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Please make kinect optional, I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE

@BiG GrEEn BuDz. Get used to constant upgrades to play the latest and greatest pc game's. I'm an old time pc gamer that just got sick and tired of having to upgrade my pc every couple of years so I could play the games at their best.
  6. shinagami69 Win User

Xbox Live on Windows 8 Tablets

I have to admit that’s why I gave up PC gaming and went to console gaming, I got fed up with the constant upgrading and hunting for updated drivers to get a game to work.
Thema:

constant upgrading

1. constant upgrading - Similar Threads - constant upgrading

2. xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller constantly disconnecting: recently purchased an xbox one s and the controlle keeps disconnecting from the console but the light stays on, i need to take out the batteries just to get it to reconnect again, tested other...
  3. Kinect going on and off constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect going on and off constantly: Kinect has worked great for years on my xbox 1 But now it dont... try to get into setting and it says plug it in. Sometimes the options to turn on or mute mic appear6in the setting then...
  4. Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]: Ständige verbindungs Probleme und eingeschränkte Xbox live Funktionen. Unter der Status Seite steht nur, dass ein Fehler vorliegt, jedoch nicht was für einer oder wie ich es beheben könnte. Es Ist...
  5. Constantly being signed out on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly being signed out on Xbox?: I just purchased a Xbox One S recently. I've signed in on there with my outlook account, got a gamertag, and everything was fine for a day or two. However, I am now being signed out occasionally...
  6. Xbox constantly failing updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly failing updates.: my home xbox one (fat) is getting slower everyday since last updates. games didnt load properly or didnt load/open at all. today 26/02 it asked for a update that took almost a hour to "verify" on...
  7. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  8. Constant Spam Reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Spam Reports: It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them. Anyway this keeps happening and I can’t stand you...
  9. Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly: I've had an xbox one controller for a few months now, bought with the bluetooth usb dongle. Not a single "fix" suggested so far has fixed it dropping out every 2-10 minutes. I have disabled...
  10. Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable: Recently my Xbox One X has run into a plethora of issues that I can't help but think are connected somehow and I need some advice on what to do next. When trying to download updates for games,...