Constantly being disconnected from xbox live for the past month.

Discus and support Constantly being disconnected from xbox live for the past month. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been constantly being disconnected from xbox live everyday, every thirty minutes that i'm on and i've literally tried everything and i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsVolti, Apr 3, 2015.

1. ItsVolti
    ItsVolti Guest

i have been constantly being disconnected from xbox live everyday, every thirty minutes that i'm on and i've literally tried everything and i went to my aunts house with my xbox and it doesn't happen over there and this has been happening for about a month
    now! i've contacted my isp and they said its not them because everything else works in the house and so i thought it was my xbox so i replaced it with a brand new one and it still keeps disconnecting me from xbox live so i went on my routers website and i
    went to the system logs and i found out the someone has been dosing me and so i looked up the ip on the wheres this ip website and it says that it has been coming from microsoft from all around the world multiple times! Can some please help me i'm fed up with
    this and i really enjoy xbox and i want to keep playing so can someone please help me resolve this issue!

:)

ItsVolti, Apr 3, 2015
  2. SteelHnd
    SteelHnd Guest
    constant autolog disconnect

I am constantly being disconnected from autolog. No problems with xbox live why??????

SteelHnd, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Apr 3, 2015
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

Are you just having internet issues with your xbox or for any device you use? There have been many reports on the forums of people constantly being disconnected from online games and slow download speeds for the past two months.
  5. TMASTER10100 Win User

Constantly being disconnected from xbox live

happend to me dont sweat its because thrers either somthing wrong with xboxlive or wifi but if its not that then sighn out of profile then sign back in hope i helped
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

7. papahube Win User

try basics first. clear the cache. download your profile. if you still keep getting disconnects you may want to contact your ISP to see if there are any issues in your area.
  8. Seby pwns u Win User

Xbox Connects to Network But Not the Internet

Same issue here.. When my xbox does connect to xbl i am constantly getting disconnected from live.
Thema:

1. Constantly being disconnected from xbox live for the past month. - Similar Threads - Constantly being disconnected

2. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  3. Constantly being signed out on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly being signed out on Xbox?: I just purchased a Xbox One S recently. I've signed in on there with my outlook account, got a gamertag, and everything was fine for a day or two. However, I am now being signed out occasionally...
  4. Files are constantly being corrupted or freeze (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Files are constantly being corrupted or freeze (Xbox 360): So, I got 2 new flash drives for me 360. Both are the same brand and are 64 gbs to replace my old 32gb and 16gb drives, plus my 60gb hard drive I'very had for over a year. I've had so many...
  5. My Xbox One Wired Controller's LT Button is constantly being pushed without pushing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wired Controller's LT Button is constantly being pushed without pushing it: Just at random times (1-60 seconds) my Wired Controller's LT button is constantly being pressed without even pressing it, I have two wired controllers and both of them have this problem, one of...
  6. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist: I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then starts spamming me with messages and being racist...
  7. Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live: bough black ops 2 being told by the person at game stop it is a backwards comparable game. Game downloaded well, can access menu and get into lobby. Constantly booted after 20 minutes of game play...
  8. My account is constantly being signed out and I am not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is constantly being signed out and I am not connecting to xbox live: My account is being logged out and constantly having to be signed in again. Then when I do sign back in I am not connected to xbox live. When I test the internet connection from the settings it...
  9. I am constantly being kicked off xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly being kicked off xbox live: I recently got a new isp and gateway (cox and a netgear ac1900/c6300bd) and have not been able to keep connected to xbox live. I get disconnected randomly sometimes within a few minutes and other...
  10. Why am I constantly being disconnected?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I constantly being disconnected?!: Ok, this is really getting annoying because I can go weeks without being disconnected but when it happens oh yes it happens like every 5minutes, kinda like Im being booted offline.. but I know its...