Constantly being signed out on Xbox?

Discus and support Constantly being signed out on Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased a Xbox One S recently. I've signed in on there with my outlook account, got a gamertag, and everything was fine for a day or two.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThermalTurbo, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ThermalTurbo
    ThermalTurbo Guest

I just purchased a Xbox One S recently. I've signed in on there with my outlook account, got a gamertag, and everything was fine for a day or two.

However, I am now being signed out occasionally while using my Xbox, playing a game, essentially anywhere. I get a notification at the bottom of the screen reading "Bye [my first name]!" and then there's an additional note reading "sign
    in with a controller", as I have my controller linked to sign in. If I sign out and back in while playing a game, I need to restart the game every time.

Is this sign out thing related to a timer? Losing internet connection? Is someone else signing in to my account? I have no idea but honestly I just want it to be fixed, if there's even a way to fix it.

:)

ThermalTurbo, Mar 7, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

HELP! Being signed in and out constantly...

Hey sorry to hear about your sign out problems. Since you already know how to delete profiles and clear the systems cache can you try these steps in this exact order. Delete profile(profile only) clear your cache 3 times in a row. Restart your console and
    then download your profile. This should clear up your issues with random disconnects
  3. SpaceMonkey907 Win User

Thanks for responding x24hrs2livex. Do I need to delete MY account as well?
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

That would be correct, Space. : )
  5. Kiesey Win User

6. MegaOjOm Win User

When you are logged out next time check to see if your router has shut off and rebooted. I have been having the same issue with my Xbox One X where I am signed out then have to sign back in. I have noticed something causes my router to do I power cycle
    by itself.
Thema:

1. Constantly being signed out on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Constantly being signed

2. Files are constantly being corrupted or freeze (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Files are constantly being corrupted or freeze (Xbox 360): So, I got 2 new flash drives for me 360. Both are the same brand and are 64 gbs to replace my old 32gb and 16gb drives, plus my 60gb hard drive I'very had for over a year. I've had so many...
  3. My Xbox One Wired Controller's LT Button is constantly being pushed without pushing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wired Controller's LT Button is constantly being pushed without pushing it: Just at random times (1-60 seconds) my Wired Controller's LT button is constantly being pressed without even pressing it, I have two wired controllers and both of them have this problem, one of...
  4. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist: I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then starts spamming me with messages and being racist...
  5. Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live: bough black ops 2 being told by the person at game stop it is a backwards comparable game. Game downloaded well, can access menu and get into lobby. Constantly booted after 20 minutes of game play...
  6. My account is constantly being signed out and I am not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is constantly being signed out and I am not connecting to xbox live: My account is being logged out and constantly having to be signed in again. Then when I do sign back in I am not connected to xbox live. When I test the internet connection from the settings it...
  7. I am constantly being kicked off xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly being kicked off xbox live: I recently got a new isp and gateway (cox and a netgear ac1900/c6300bd) and have not been able to keep connected to xbox live. I get disconnected randomly sometimes within a few minutes and other...
  8. Constantly being signed out of my account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly being signed out of my account!: Yesterday it was ok, I was playing online co-op everything was working fine. But then it got to about 5:30pm uk time and I got disconnected from live. I tried to connect but it asked me for my...
  9. Constant system issues, apps crashing, games not loading, HHD not being detected, etc etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant system issues, apps crashing, games not loading, HHD not being detected, etc etc: OK, so Im about ready to to smash my console to bits and jump ship Im getting that frustrated with this console. Im currently using a replacement console as mine has been sent off to MS for them...
  10. Constantly being disconnected from xbox live for the past month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly being disconnected from xbox live for the past month.: i have been constantly being disconnected from xbox live everyday, every thirty minutes that i'm on and i've literally tried everything and i went to my aunts house with my xbox and it doesn't...