Constantly disconnected from LIVE

Discus and support Constantly disconnected from LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have had issues start up with networking, starting just a few hours ago. I have had my xbox for about 3 years now, it's an xbox slim,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TDS RaGe, Jun 5, 2014.

1. TDS RaGe
    TDS RaGe Guest

Hello, recently I have had issues start up with networking, starting just a few hours ago. I have had my xbox for about 3 years now, it's an xbox slim, and my internet speed lands around 20 constantly, so i know it's not an issue with internet speed. I have
    a Belkin wireless router, and an RCA modem. Everything else connects perfectly fine, but my xbox constantly disconnects after about a minute even if I just sit at the dashboard. I have tried clearing system cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, and
    resetting my modem and router. Anyone know what the issue is?

:)

TDS RaGe, Jun 5, 2014
  2. nickyNLP
    nickyNLP Guest
    Constantly Disconnected from LIVE

The same thing happens to our xbox. Now it's every single time we turn it on, we are able to sign in, but we can't connect.. We usually unplug the router for a couple minutes(which is annoying) and then turn the xbox on and then we can connect.. Our router
    is fine, everything else works on it too. I don't want to have to go back to wired, but I guess I will if needed.

nickyNLP, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Constantly disconnected from Live

While this is good information to have, it is not the problem or error code I'm experiencing. Any other suggestion?

AfflictedOne-E04F4E62-E260-41EC-AC79-8B642B31ABF4, Jun 5, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold), so that people trying to help you can have a better understanding of your situation.

taidara, Jun 5, 2014
  5. TimeQFX Win User

Constantly disconnected from Live

Depending on your router, some users have experience issues running UPnP despite most guides suggesting to enable it for xbox live setup. In the past I had the same issue with disconnects. The problem went away once UPnP was disabled. I'm not saying
    it is a fix, but worth a try.
  6. Dusted2K8 Win User

Constantly disconnected from Live

Hey. Am not an ambassador or owt, just a keen gamer, but also a self employed techy. That error code I believe is a corrupt profile, try deleting all the profiles n either start again or recover it after its been deleted. See how that goes n perhaps let
    me know?
  7. MR2Di4 Win User

Disconnecting from Live constantly

I too would like an explanation for this irritating phenomenon. I've experienced the same issue with the same error code since roughly the beginning of the month. Like the OP, I have also gone through the requisite troubleshooting and procedures purported
    to fix this issue to no avail. If something is hosing up XBox Live connectivity for all of us we'd like some answers please. I don't like getting bad reviews for "Quitting Early" when I can't keep a Live session running on a Fiber connection...
  8. MedMan922 Win User

I am having the same problem. Its been about a month now, consistent disconnects and trouble accessing Xbox Live. Upgraded old modem and router to the new wifi router thinking it would be huge improvement, but more of the same. I'm wondering if the problem
    could be my ISP because I do get limited WiFi on the cell phones also, but not always the same time.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Rhode Island, USA

Modem brand & model number: Netgear C6300 AC1900 Dual Band WiFi router

Router brand & model number: Modem and Router are all-in-one

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 1 (wired)

ISP: Cox Communications

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F0

Q; 8015-1000

T: WIRED

G: 192.168.0.1

D: 68.105.28.12/68.105.29.12

A: 192.168.0.9/255.255.255.0
  9. Hamst3rSandwich Win User

This is all happening because Microsoft is becoming a bunch of slackers, this is bull ***!!! This happens all the time now. What the *** you
    [Mod Removed] do with all the money you make off us?? It sure don't going into making our service better, no wonder they give us free games...You guys best shape up and get your *** straight or I'm dropping xbox!!
Thema:

1. Constantly disconnected from LIVE - Similar Threads - Constantly disconnected LIVE

2. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  3. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  4. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  5. Constant disconnection from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from Xbox live: About five months ago, I purchased a new Xbox one x in stores and have had Xbox live issues ever since. Every 15-30 min. after playing online on a multiplayer game, I suddenly get disconnected and...
  6. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  7. constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox: when I am playing it is constantly disconnecting me from the game and coming up with an error message stating "you will need a network connection to add a account" I do I stop this from happening...
  8. Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live: My brothers account disconnects from the internet every hour or so. Every time it happens he gets kicked out of his game and we have to restart the console. It happens on my xbox AND on his xbox...
  9. Xbox One BC constantly disconnects from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One BC constantly disconnects from Xbox Live: I've been trying to play multiplayer games with friends using BC, but Live keeps on disconnecting so frequently that it's starting to not even be worth the trouble. There are 3 games that I'm...
  10. Xbox One live constantly lagging/disconnecting/terrible connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One live constantly lagging/disconnecting/terrible connection: Hi i need some help. My xbox live is constantly lagging and displaying horrible connection. Firstly, i tried many steps to fix the problem and none worked so that is why im posting. Im using a...