Constantly losing connection

Discus and support Constantly losing connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So first off: - I have NO access to the modem as I live in an apartment - I have tried wired and wirelessly playing - I have a netgear router. If it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Umm its Aaron, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Constantly losing connection

So first off: - I have NO access to the modem as I live in an apartment - I have tried wired and wirelessly playing - I have a netgear router. If it's completely neccessary, I'll list the specs or whatever. Alright so I just recently bought this router
    not even a week ago because my router broke last semester. So we get the xbox connected and such for the first night, and all is well with xbox and cod Ghosts. As of lately, every time we attempt to connect to an online multiplayer game or extinction, we either
    get to jump in the game for maybe 10 seconds and then get booted with a "connection to host lost" or something like that. I also have been playing NCAA 14 and while on the load up, I lose connection to the EA Servers when I'm not even attempting to play online.
    I also get disconnected while playing extinction offline for the love of God. All in all, I frequently immediately go to the network settings afterwards and find that I'm completely connected to xbox live as always. It feels like I get dropped when attempting
    to play a game that can be played online which is a lot of my games. I've been seeing that this has been happening to a lot of people posting here and other websites so please, just tell me what's going on and when to expect the update that's been *** with
    a lot of people's connections. I FIRMLY believe this problem has little to do with my internet. So just cut to the chase please

:)

Umm its Aaron, Jan 24, 2014
  2. lindus popus
    lindus popus Guest
    Losing server connection constantly

I'm trying to rebuild my coins and tickets etc, don't have any to spare. When I lose connection mid-game, there should be a way for the coins to fill in automatically or a way to pause so I can check and click any bingos.

lindus popus, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Constantly losing IPv6 connection

I'm having the same issues. started about the same time. Right after the latest update.

RICK HANDSOME, Jan 24, 2014
  4. RICK HANDSOME Win User

Constantly losing IPv6 connection

I'm having the same issues. started about the same time. Right after the latest update.
  5. madogdan Win User

Constantly losing connection from matches

I already know it's not my Internet, otherwise it would be happening on other games, only CoD has the issue for me
  6. madogdan Win User

I have the exact same issue, been in contact with both Xbox and Activision, Activision are just as useless as ever and Xbox told me to try and open up the ports on your router, I did that and it still hasn't fixed my game, I have a feeling that this is a
    dodgy copy of the game, I have literally tried everything Xbox told me to do and nothing is fixing my issue
  7. BlackFusion79 Win User

That's great advice but its still a major issue to have to unplug and restart I have had this happen of both my 360 and my One and this is just one of the issue current face on this game and the systems sorry I can't offer any help as I tend to re-click
    and go directly in the Xbox live again and continue gaming hoping it might be fixed sooner rather than later
  8. ItsCrazyChris Win User

I have been taken back to the home screen due to multiplayer games loosing connection I simply unplugged everything and waited a while and haven't had a problem since. Does this work for you?
Thema:

Constantly losing connection

1. Constantly losing connection - Similar Threads - Constantly losing connection

2. Losing server connection constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing server connection constantly: I'm trying to rebuild my coins and tickets etc, don't have any to spare. When I lose connection mid-game, there should be a way for the coins to fill in automatically or a way to pause so I can...
  3. Constantly losing/dropping wireless connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing/dropping wireless connection: As of two days ago my Xbox One S has been dropping the wireless internet connection constantly. It worked just fine before that. The console was purchased on 2017-12-30. I've scoured the...
  4. Constantly losing IPv6 connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing IPv6 connection: I own two Xbox One's that are kept in instant-on mode and they constantly lose their IPv6 connection/addresses, even after only being off for a short time (few hours, to overnight). IPv4 works...
  5. Constantly losing connection to xbox live with great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to xbox live with great connection: Over the past month I have been constantly losing connection to xbox live for a few seconds and then it comes back right away but I always end up getting kicked out of my games due to this. Was...
  6. Both controllers constantly lose connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both controllers constantly lose connection: Both controllers constantly lose connection with the console at a distance of more than a meter. The point is not exactly the battery or batteries. It started just today. Perhaps after the last...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter losing connection constantly (Elite Controller): First off the Xbox Accessories app is terrible, it takes forever and half the time I only get the "Connect a controller" screen when the controller has already been paired. I can't even get...
  8. Constantly losing Live and wireless controller connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing Live and wireless controller connection: Hey all, I have had an ongoing issue over the last few weeks where my console continually disconnects from Xbox live and when this happens my controller will disconnect from the console as well....
  9. Constantly losing connection to Live when playing CoD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to Live when playing CoD Advanced Warfare: Ever since I got my Xbox One, and started playing Advanced Warfare after Christmas, I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live. I can connect again almost instantly, but getting kicked...
  10. Constantly losing connection to Xbox Live on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to Xbox Live on Xbox One.: Hello all! I've been having an issue recently that's been getting on my nerves a little bit. I've had no problems up until recently, so I'm not sure what's causing it, but I'll do my best to...