Constantly lost connection with gamepads

Discus and support Constantly lost connection with gamepads in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon. The gamepad loses connection with the console (sometimes immediately after turning on, sometimes after a while, always in different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by irinaevstafeva, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Constantly lost connection with gamepads

Good afternoon. The gamepad loses connection with the console (sometimes immediately after turning on, sometimes after a while, always in different ways), it does not turn off. To re-establish communication, you have to disconnect the console from the
    network for a while, sometimes the first time does not help. There is a second gamepad, with which the same thing happens. The gamepad is original, with original adapters. After the loss of communication, even through the wire the gamepad does not work. Searching
    for the controller on the console doesn't work either.

:)

irinaevstafeva, Oct 20, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi irinaevstafeva

This might be due to interference or low batteries

I also have disconnection problems from time to time due to interference. One big culprit is cellphones. Make sure your cellphone is not close to your controllers. Also try changing the channel on your router. Please consult your router manual if you are
    uncertain.

Also re-sync your controllers to see if this solves the problem
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Are the controllers updated to the latest software? https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  4. irinaevstafeva Win User

Была на странице поддержки, все сделала как там написано, не помогло

[Translation-Was on the support page, did everything as it says, did not help]
  5. irinaevstafeva Win User

Да, геймпады обновлены

[Translation-Yes, the gamepads have been updated ]
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there irinaevstafeva,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to stay connected to your controllers. I can totally understand how this could be confusing and concerning. If the steps previously posted have yet to help resolve the
    issue it might help to try what we call a soft factory reset. It's a reset of the console to factory defaults that doesn't uninstall any of your games or apps. Once you have verified that your network is set up appropriately with an open NAT type, and that
    you have all the sign-in information for your gamertags (as they will need to be redownloaded after) follow the steps outlined in our How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

If a soft reset does not help, then the next step would be to try the one that removes everything. Ultimately, if those don't work, then it could mean that your console is in need of servicing, repair or replacement. Repairs can be set up either via

device support
    or by contacting
    customer support
    and having an agent help with that directly.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Constantly lost connection with gamepads - Similar Threads - Constantly lost connection

2. Minecraft Windows 10, constant disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10, constant disconnects: (Sorry if the wrong category, but I did not see an option for Minecraft for Windows 10 in the dropdown menus. We are using Mincecraft for Windows 10) Me and my Son have been playing Minecraft for...
  3. Why will microsoft do NOTHING about constant harassment.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will microsoft do NOTHING about constant harassment.: So here I am, still being stalked and harassed by the same people. All started on 8-28-2020, ran into a pedophile grooming a young boy and took action and now the pedophile and her friends are...
  4. Boycott Microsoft!!!! Constant issues with Xbox One and Complete lack of customer care.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boycott Microsoft!!!! Constant issues with Xbox One and Complete lack of customer care.: Ok...so for one since the update the Xbox One runs like complete poo. Games and Apps constantly either won't open or crashes. The OneGuide hasnt worked. The usb hubs power down whenever launching...
  5. Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right): The download symbol with the number 1 constantly shows top right between the cart and search symbols. If I select it, it takes me to my games section yet I don't have any downloads queued or any...
  6. Xbox controller constantly disconnects and then xbox live disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller constantly disconnects and then xbox live disconnects: Whenever I'm playing Xbox online every 5 or 10 mins my controller starts flashing and then I will disconnect from xbox live... Any advice on how to fix it? As I've have googled hundreds of times...
  7. Xbox One Fan constantly on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Fan constantly on.: My family has owned an Xbox One for 3 or 4 years. Until recently, we'd never even noticed the fan going. We've recently purchased a new fan, and this is where a problem arose. The fan would...
  8. Xbox One constantly shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One constantly shutting down.: Original xbox one is constantly shutting down. It won't turn back on unless you unplug everything for a minute and plug back in. Not really any problem when watching Hulu or anything like that....
  9. Constant game lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant game lag: I have been having constant lag on all games on my xbox one. I have two other xbox consoles in the same house and they aren't experiencing any lag or connection issues. Because of that I dont...
  10. XBOX One lost connection constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One lost connection constantly: I recently bought a XBOX ONE several days ago. When I was attempting to download GTA V from XBOX Marketplace, my modem reboots itself constantly. I have to pause the download and do the...