Constantly lost connection with gamepads

Discus and support Constantly lost connection with gamepads in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon. The gamepad loses connection with the console (sometimes immediately after turning on, sometimes after a while, always in different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by irinaevstafeva, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Constantly lost connection with gamepads

Good afternoon. The gamepad loses connection with the console (sometimes immediately after turning on, sometimes after a while, always in different ways), it does not turn off. To re-establish communication, you have to disconnect the console from the
    network for a while, sometimes the first time does not help. There is a second gamepad, with which the same thing happens. The gamepad is original, with original adapters. After the loss of communication, even through the wire the gamepad does not work. Searching
    for the controller on the console doesn't work either.

:)

irinaevstafeva, Oct 20, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi irinaevstafeva

This might be due to interference or low batteries

I also have disconnection problems from time to time due to interference. One big culprit is cellphones. Make sure your cellphone is not close to your controllers. Also try changing the channel on your router. Please consult your router manual if you are
    uncertain.

Also re-sync your controllers to see if this solves the problem
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Are the controllers updated to the latest software? https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  4. irinaevstafeva Win User

Была на странице поддержки, все сделала как там написано, не помогло

[Translation-Was on the support page, did everything as it says, did not help]
  5. irinaevstafeva Win User

Да, геймпады обновлены

[Translation-Yes, the gamepads have been updated ]
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there irinaevstafeva,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to stay connected to your controllers. I can totally understand how this could be confusing and concerning. If the steps previously posted have yet to help resolve the
    issue it might help to try what we call a soft factory reset. It's a reset of the console to factory defaults that doesn't uninstall any of your games or apps. Once you have verified that your network is set up appropriately with an open NAT type, and that
    you have all the sign-in information for your gamertags (as they will need to be redownloaded after) follow the steps outlined in our How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

If a soft reset does not help, then the next step would be to try the one that removes everything. Ultimately, if those don't work, then it could mean that your console is in need of servicing, repair or replacement. Repairs can be set up either via

device support
    or by contacting
    customer support
    and having an agent help with that directly.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Constantly lost connection with gamepads - Similar Threads - Constantly lost connection

2. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.: : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear 5b90fa90-fd66-4250-9091-c3c8d43f7416
  3. My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.: My internet using the network speed test says that i am downloading at 48 MB/s and uploading at around 7MB/s with a packet loss of 1%. Although, i am experiencing extreme lag in every game i play...
  4. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  5. Is There a Cure for RDR2O Constant Disconnects?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is There a Cure for RDR2O Constant Disconnects?: Need help figuring a way to improve RDR2O server stability for my XB1. Disconnects every 2 minutes. Any help appreciated! 4dfecee1-9b82-4c23-8ee4-0efcd3a66d91
  6. Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games: I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is becoming an issue as my slow internet makes...
  7. Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion: I have fought issues with sending messages on the PC App for some time now with no rhyme or reason as to why it works for a few minutes then fails with the "we can't show your friends right now -...
  8. Can we stop the constant updates please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we stop the constant updates please!: I only play once a month or every other month and every time I turn my xbox one on it needs to update before I can play. It's very annoying and by the time it finishes it's hour long update I no...
  9. Console is constantly Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is constantly Crashing: Why is it not being acknowledged as a "known issue" that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is crashing people's console several times per session? I know for a fact that it's being discussed and...
  10. XBOX One lost connection constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One lost connection constantly: I recently bought a XBOX ONE several days ago. When I was attempting to download GTA V from XBOX Marketplace, my modem reboots itself constantly. I have to pause the download and do the...