Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

Discus and support Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuikMafs InIt, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist

I was playing GTA online and this guy for no reason started killing me and my friend, I messaged him to stop and he starts doing it more, he then starts spamming me with messages and being racist and he’s not stopping at all, I’ve reported him multiple times,
    his gamertag is VI Vigilante IV

:)

QuikMafs InIt, Nov 19, 2017
  2. Communication ban for no reason

so I get a communication ban for telling a guy to leave me alone because he was constantly spamming me with invites yet I blocked him and somehow he still continued spamming me and was send racist comments yet I don't see how I was in the wrong

RomanPearce2k15, Nov 19, 2017
  3. gta v 0102
    gta v 0102 Guest
    getting insulted and getting complain filed for no reason and get told your going to be hacked

a guy xBochiex file complained me for no reason adn said racist things and also said hell hack me

gta v 0102, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long you've filed a complaint on him via the console, the enforcement team will investigate him. You'll also want to block communications with him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long you've filed a complaint on him via the console, the enforcement team will investigate him. You'll also want to block communications with him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Hacker Threating to boot offline / hack

You wont ever get in trouble for filing a complaint that turns out to be wrong.It's when people constantly spam the report button for no reason that they get into trouble.

The incident you described definately warrants a complaint being filed.
  7. Real Dabi Win User

Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

I'm confused how calling someone racist for being racist is against the TOS but being racist and calling me a monkey is not? How is the not a breach of the safety I was guarenteed when I even accepted the terms of conduct.
  8. Cerebral Paul Win User

Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

I'm confused how calling someone racist for being racist is against the TOS but being racist and calling me a monkey is not? How is the not a breach of the safety I was guarenteed when I even accepted the terms of conduct.
    oh, he violated as well, I never said otherwise. If you have reported him you really have no sure fire way to know if he too was penalized, Microsoft doesn't share enforcement info as a rule.

"But he called me names" is not a valid reason, again that's why it's stressed never to respond, simply report.
  9. BOOTSNU Win User

How to get unbanned?

I was baned because someone got on me account and was being racist
Thema:

1. Constantly spamming me for no reason and being racist - Similar Threads - Constantly spamming reason

2. Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in: Hi, My Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection whilr a headset is plugged in, fine without, I have tried 3 different headsets all do the same, tried a different controller and...
  3. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...: Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the updates via the cable and have been forced to...
  4. XSX Constantly shutting down....

in XboX Insiders
    XSX Constantly shutting down....: Yesterday my Series X out of the blue started shutting down mid game. About once an hour.. now today I can't play any game for more than 5 minutes and it shuts down :( From a quick google search...
  5. Series x controller constantly vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller constantly vibrating: My series x controller keeps vibrating when playing tetris. Ive tried resetting the console, taking batteries out of the controller etc, but it seems to keep doing it. It doesnt seem to happen...
  6. I am constantly getting kicked off of Xbox Live !

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am constantly getting kicked off of Xbox Live !: Hello there! I have had this problem for a while now, and it's getting quite annoying. Basically, when I play games, it'll just kick out and depending on the game, it's gonna tell me that I need...
  7. Xbox one controller: Left stick constantly going up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: Left stick constantly going up: When I try to use my Xbox one controller, I can't select anything because my 'cursor' is always going up. I managed to go to the Xbox controller test lab and it said my left stick was always being...
  8. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  9. Constant Spam Reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Spam Reports: It has come to my attention that two people keep reporting me for my communication problems even though I have never said anything to affect them. Anyway this keeps happening and I can’t stand you...
  10. Constant spam in star trek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant spam in star trek online: While playing star trek online, All day, every day, the same spam appears, coming from multiple gamer tags. They are advertising third party websites, constantly. When reported and silenced/banned...