Contact Billing

Discus and support Contact Billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I contact Microsoft xBox billing? The number on the website is an automated message that says "You have an opportunity to win a gift card"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HatherVan Dyke, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Contact Billing

How do I contact Microsoft xBox billing? The number on the website is an automated message that says "You have an opportunity to win a gift card"

:)

HatherVan Dyke, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Contact Billing

Hey Hather

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to reach out to Xbox Customer Support.

To reach an
    Xbox Customer Support
    agent, you mearly need to follow these simple steps so that you may request a call back:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Charges on my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Billing contact info

Hey there Cows!

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your billing info. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Are you trying to update your billing on your console? If so, I suggest going to
    commerce.microsoft.com and updating your billing information there.

Once your billing information is up to date there, you should be able to update everything that's needed on your console without any issues.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Billing contact info

Hey there TapOutCoach,

I would suggest hitting up our chat or phone support from our
    Contact Us
    page, as those are the best folks to assist you further with this.

If you have any other Xbox Support related questions, feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried. This way you can recieve support catered specifically to you. Thanks so much!
  5. coachchip Win User

Billing contact info

I accidentally purchased the Season Ticket for FiFa 15 twice and only need ONE....

I need to contact Billing Support ASAP but the chat window isn't working and can't find the support email...

Please contact me @: [Mod Removed]

TY

Mr. A
  6. x SmoKii x Win User

Billing contact info

how u check your info i have sort of the same as i put in for me my info and it says add a valid postal code when mine is a valid one "6027"
Thema:

Contact Billing

1. Contact Billing - Similar Threads - Contact Billing

2. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  3. Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with the below question? I'm trying to add a new payment card, but the "Billing Contact Information" page displays that my...
  4. Contact phone number to dispute billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact phone number to dispute billing: Anybody have a number to get a real person? 0a57f5a9-585c-4935-b519-a301876dc4e8
  5. How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?: I was chasing an email address to contact about an Xbox billing issue I'm having. Can anyway advise? 2ead5d8d-4e25-4f1b-9e1a-ff744d838b74
  6. I've Fixed My Billing Contact Info,But There's Still An Error.Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Fixed My Billing Contact Info,But There's Still An Error.Help.: [img] 39a02b76-1ba1-4ba8-98ab-09e2bc408f34
  7. Glitch on the billing contact information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch on the billing contact information: Hi! I'm a guy from Norway who is trying to get Saints Row 4 (XBox 360) on my XBox one. When I do that I have to type in my billing contact information for XBox Live. When i get there, it...
  8. Removing email from billing contact info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing email from billing contact info: I was hoping someone could help me. I recently changed my Xbox account's email from my dad's email to my own personal email. The thing is even though I removed his email from my account he is...
  9. Who (&How*) to Contact about Billing, Billing Errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who (&How*) to Contact about Billing, Billing Errors?: Since I can't ask a question on an 'old post', and none of the "Contact Us" support links work, I'll have to try on a new post... the link to contact L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Billing Contact Information - bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Contact Information - bugged: Hi. I'm trying to buy Civilization Revolution from the online store, but it won't let me. First I'm told I have no valid payment option (which I do), and then it sends me to a billing information...