Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

Discus and support Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ruben gv
    ruben gv Guest

Hi,

I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC.

I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any functionality.

I cannot log in to my .hotmail account as I have forgotten the password.

The Authenticator app for my .hotmail account links to a defunct email that I can no longer access (old ntlworld.com address).

Authenticator app works fine with my Gmail account as my mobile phone is the contact.

:)

ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe this will help dear sir. There is a way to recover your old password. Try here.

Hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

You can't really merge the accounts, but you could manage the subscription of the accounts, and possibly reach out to support to cancel the subscription on the one account for a prorated (again MAYBE) amount and subscribe on the other account to consolidate
    the services, just not the accounts.

Which account is it you don't have access to? I'd assume it's the Xbox Live/console account? If so, you'd at least have the email address which is good, but then you'd have to go through

Account Recover here.
    That might involve contacting Microsoft Support to verify your identity at some point due to the two factor authentication.

Let us know if you have any specific questions or problems with the Account Recovery process.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  5. banky71 Win User

Fake Microsoft Messages

MS will never ask for account info. The will never reach out unless by request. They have an authentication procedure they follow very strictly before they can even talk in any detail about your account.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

Is your wireless system asking for additional authentication or did you possibly setup two factor authentication on your MS account?
Thema:

1. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator - Similar Threads - Contact details old

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. Contacting microsoft legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting microsoft legal department?: Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to...
  4. contact enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact enforcement: Hello. My main account k0m0t0 has been banned for years, with no reason given. I find it absurd that there is zero way to contact the enforcement team. Is there any way to contact a member of...
  5. What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?: Here two months later I still can't get any help for a game pass game that freezes every single time I try to load into the chapter at either 86% or 87%. I've reinstalled multiple times, cleared...
  6. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email to contact regarding warranty information?: I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through...
  7. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  8. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  9. How do i contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact the enforcement team: Plz help i want to contact the enforcement team someone tell me how to pls 881c3377-9300-461c-913c-4a13403774e9
  10. Contact details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details: Does anybody know how to get in touch with Microsoft support to actually talk to a person? I go around in circles in the website but I can’t find an email to contact them. Thanks!...