Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

Discus and support Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ruben gv
    ruben gv Guest

Hi,

I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC.

I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any functionality.

I cannot log in to my .hotmail account as I have forgotten the password.

The Authenticator app for my .hotmail account links to a defunct email that I can no longer access (old ntlworld.com address).

Authenticator app works fine with my Gmail account as my mobile phone is the contact.

:)

ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Maybe this will help dear sir. There is a way to recover your old password. Try here.

Hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

You can't really merge the accounts, but you could manage the subscription of the accounts, and possibly reach out to support to cancel the subscription on the one account for a prorated (again MAYBE) amount and subscribe on the other account to consolidate
    the services, just not the accounts.

Which account is it you don't have access to? I'd assume it's the Xbox Live/console account? If so, you'd at least have the email address which is good, but then you'd have to go through

Account Recover here.
    That might involve contacting Microsoft Support to verify your identity at some point due to the two factor authentication.

Let us know if you have any specific questions or problems with the Account Recovery process.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  5. banky71 Win User

Fake Microsoft Messages

MS will never ask for account info. The will never reach out unless by request. They have an authentication procedure they follow very strictly before they can even talk in any detail about your account.
  6. TITAN Regiis Win User

Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate

I suggest contacting MS Support and also check your MS account for subscription details.
Thema:

1. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator - Similar Threads - Contact details old

2. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  3. Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...: Bonjour tous. En date du 30 Juin 2020, il est toujours impossible de joindre qui que ce soit au support Xbox: - Le support en ligne est fermé, quelque soit la nature de la demande. ("Les appels...
  4. I have a question about "contact us"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about "contact us": When it give the 2 option what do I pick for a DLC issue (eample: I refunded the DLC and got refunded but still have all the DLC contents) f9c61436-fd22-4015-91e1-d44ade203cf2
  5. How do you contact Microsoft service department?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact Microsoft service department?: How do you talk/email sevice department ? I’ve tried numerous time. all i get are bots sending me in circles & a my phone number comes up are ‘unknown’ ????? UPS say they delivered to Microsoft...
  6. blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?: [img] is it just okay for them to block and hide messages? i get that they are trying to make if a safe place but slight sarcasm wouldnt really hurt anybody, i just got blocked the second i posted...
  7. Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.: Hello. I had to log in to my wife's account to write here. English is not my native language so if there are any mistakes please forgive me. My main account has been locked for 2 months....
  8. I had this problem changing my billing contact information

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had this problem changing my billing contact information: It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later. date:6/20/2020 4:40:17 PMcode:z4geWJHgNkmH4pi8.0mn:BN1AEAP0000292Freq:51f1b43f-c217-47e9-97e5-fff67dc00091...
  9. Game Pass Quest feedback contact details

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Quest feedback contact details: I like the new format of quests, but I'd like to know why MS can't offer alternative(OR) quests (like this weeks "4 achievements OR play 5 XGP games") for other quests where the game is not...
  10. Contact details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details: Does anybody know how to get in touch with Microsoft support to actually talk to a person? I go around in circles in the website but I can’t find an email to contact them. Thanks!...