Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

Discus and support Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ruben gv
    ruben gv Guest

Hi,

I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC.

I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any functionality.

I cannot log in to my .hotmail account as I have forgotten the password.

The Authenticator app for my .hotmail account links to a defunct email that I can no longer access (old ntlworld.com address).

Authenticator app works fine with my Gmail account as my mobile phone is the contact.

:)

ruben gv, Jul 29, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe this will help dear sir. There is a way to recover your old password. Try here.

Hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

You can't really merge the accounts, but you could manage the subscription of the accounts, and possibly reach out to support to cancel the subscription on the one account for a prorated (again MAYBE) amount and subscribe on the other account to consolidate
    the services, just not the accounts.

Which account is it you don't have access to? I'd assume it's the Xbox Live/console account? If so, you'd at least have the email address which is good, but then you'd have to go through

Account Recover here.
    That might involve contacting Microsoft Support to verify your identity at some point due to the two factor authentication.

Let us know if you have any specific questions or problems with the Account Recovery process.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
  5. banky71 Win User

Fake Microsoft Messages

MS will never ask for account info. The will never reach out unless by request. They have an authentication procedure they follow very strictly before they can even talk in any detail about your account.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

Is your wireless system asking for additional authentication or did you possibly setup two factor authentication on your MS account?
Thema:

1. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator - Similar Threads - Contact details old

2. phone contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    phone contact: My son and I are fuming. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone to help him. When I called the contact number for support they told me to go online and request a call. It would "save me...
  3. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  4. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  6. Contact Billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact Billing: How do I contact Microsoft xBox billing? The number on the website is an automated message that says "You have an opportunity to win a gift card" 9bbcfa49-3528-4325-9744-26dc5d503a91
  7. I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...: Recently about 1 day ago i found a glitch regarding Evolve and how I (ot my freinds) could not download it, as it said you need xbox gold, even though I have a valid subscription till Christmas. I...
  8. 마인크래프트(포켓 에디션) 코드 기입 후 스킨 지급 문의[Translation-Contact us for skin payment after filling in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트(포켓 에디션) 코드 기입 후 스킨 지급 문의[Translation-Contact us for skin payment after filling in...: 마인크래프트 포켓 에디션 이용시 사용 수 있는 Earth 스킨 코드를 이메일로 지급받은 뒤 코드 기입 후 포켓 에디션 로그인 -> 마켓플 이스 -> 보 중인 팩 / 으로 이동하여 확인하였으나 지급받은 스킨을 확인 수 없습니다. [Translation-After receiving the Earth skin code available by email...
  9. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  10. Contact details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details: Does anybody know how to get in touch with Microsoft support to actually talk to a person? I go around in circles in the website but I can’t find an email to contact them. Thanks!...