contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

Discus and support contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by devanratzlaff, Jul 28, 2019.

1. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting
    [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again

:)

devanratzlaff, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get anywhere with them

Hello devanratzlaff!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to walk you through the process of regaining control of your hacked account.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

(Click on helpful link below)

Recover your Microsoft account

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get anywhere with them

4. Gimpy_P Win User

Have you tried the account recovery options? Did you manage to get back onto your account? (Your initial post is short on details).

From now on, on all accounts you should use 2 Factor verification, it locks down your account so you'll know if anyone tries to use it from a new device.

If you have been unable to get back into your account even after using the recovery options you should cancel any payment methods linked to the account and if you use the same email/password combo on other sites you should update those accounts as well.
  5. ILIKEBEWBZ Win User

Fake info to my xbox live account.

I cant change my billing info cuz i dont know the info to my account and cant get into it to change the info.
  6. Photonimus Win User

live account on the fritz. have i been hacked?

A hack is when someone gets a hold of your gamertag. If it was hacked, it would be either unaccessible to you, or changes would have been made to it by someone else.
Thema:

contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

1. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get... - Similar Threads - contact info been

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. Contacting microsoft legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting microsoft legal department?: Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to...
  4. contact enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact enforcement: Hello. My main account k0m0t0 has been banned for years, with no reason given. I find it absurd that there is zero way to contact the enforcement team. Is there any way to contact a member of...
  5. Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding...: Can someone from the enforcement team contact me ASAP. I'd like to get some info regarding a ban. Thanks. 6cfc207d-439f-44c6-ae34-cbe3bbf215aa
  6. I've Fixed My Billing Contact Info,But There's Still An Error.Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Fixed My Billing Contact Info,But There's Still An Error.Help.: [img] 39a02b76-1ba1-4ba8-98ab-09e2bc408f34
  7. Removing email from billing contact info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing email from billing contact info: I was hoping someone could help me. I recently changed my Xbox account's email from my dad's email to my own personal email. The thing is even though I removed his email from my account he is...
  8. 343 industries contact info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    343 industries contact info: Since it's not on their website has anyone got any contact info for 343i? Halo 5 multiplayer is frankly awful, constant lagging and disconnecting, and even after the match has ended I have, on at...
  9. Contact info with enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact info with enforcement?: Why in the world is it impossible to get in contact with the enforcement team? I pay Xbox to be able to use the services, and if i get banned for doing something wrong, okay. I can deal with that....
  10. Where to find contact info for Service Centre in Singapore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find contact info for Service Centre in Singapore ?: Need help with my Xbox 360, power supply is burned and need a replacement. 1. Can't find service centre address :( - very disappointing 2. Can't register my device, Xbox.com says that it's...