Contact support button doesnt work

Discus and support Contact support button doesnt work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I click on the contact link https://support.xbox.com/de-de/contact-us I select the main catogory of my question, in the second step I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fastgiga, Jun 24, 2019.

1. fastgiga
    fastgiga Guest

When I click on the contact link

https://support.xbox.com/de-de/contact-us

I select the main catogory of my question, in the second step I click on buttons, nothing happens.

How can I send a support ticket to M$?

:)

fastgiga, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Fastgiga,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Have you tried using a different browser on your device? If you have, try using a different device all together to contact support.

Let us know the results!
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. fastgiga1 Win User

Im in germany. I've tried both german and US support page.

Also the steps from
    {Parity}
    don't work, "Step 2 ----Select See other options " doesn'T work. nothing happens.
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Contact buttons not working.

Is the console plugged directly into the wall and not a power strip? if so have you had a recent power outage or blip? and be advised if you do have a power outage your XB1 won't recognize the socket it is plugged into even if that socket does have power.
    I have no idea why that happens, but it happens to me almost every time I have a power outage. Which can lead to the buttons on the console not responding. Also is the light on the Power Supply on and what color?
Thema:

1. Contact support button doesnt work - Similar Threads - Contact support button

2. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  3. Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?: hey all i'm posting here first time for me but wondering who I can email about my issue. my issue is I could not log into xbox live today so I purchased 1 yr sub but could not get on to live....
  4. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  5. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared)

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared): Hey there! here! I have searched page after page and my old post has mysteriously disappeared just within the past day or two. So here it is again! (luckily I saved a copy of my format) UPDATED!...
  6. Problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte Xbox. [Problems trying to contact Xbox support.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte Xbox. [Problems trying to contact Xbox support.]: Recentemente estive enfrentando problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte do Xbox One. O cabo HDMI do meu Xbox One X veio estragado e eu estou tentando contatar o suporte para consultar o que pode...
  7. How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?: I have been having a nightmare trying to do something which should be really simple (buy Microsoft Complete for a new Xbox One X purchased from Amazon) There is a thread here where I detail my...
  8. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support or Have Them Call You!: UPDATED! Hello there, A LOT of people find themselves having issues that may only be fixed by Microsoft Support, so with that being said I would like to share a step by step tutorial on how to...
  9. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862
  10. system error. contact xbox customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    system error. contact xbox customer support: how can I fix it ?????? DM me fast please bd84196a-befd-4aa2-b7e0-c72875bd5390