Contact support to reset home xbox

Discus and support Contact support to reset home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to get hold of support to reset my xbox home. I changed from xbox to a s and to my x and 8 cannot select it as my home and cannot play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Red Admiral ZA, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Contact support to reset home xbox

Hi

I am trying to get hold of support to reset my xbox home. I changed from xbox to a s and to my x and 8 cannot select it as my home and cannot play games offline. Everything is digital. I used the free change but iy never changed.

:)

Red Admiral ZA, Mar 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox support cannot change your home Xbox now. Your only option is to wait 365 days, then you will be able to change it back.
  3. WPAK Win User

problem with my main xbox

Hi there,

for a Home console reset request you will have to contact Xbox Support, they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

home xbox reset

Hi, you will need to contact Xbox support, and ask if they can give you a home xbox reset. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help-me

If you are eligible for a home xbox counter reset you would have to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Main xbox reset

You would have to contact xbox support by going to support.xbo.com/contact-us if your account is eligible for a home xbox counter reset they would be the only ones that could reset it for you.
Thema:

1. Contact support to reset home xbox - Similar Threads - Contact support reset

2. Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?: I purchased a xbox live gold key online. It was listed as usable in the united states. Put it in and xbox says it is for wrong region and to contact seller. Seller needs a screen shot of a...
  3. Contact support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contact support: For the past day i haven't been able to pay with a new card. It just keeps giving me the same message to contact support, because of some processing issue with the payment. I don't have a phone...
  4. Can’t Contact Support for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Contact Support for Xbox: I used to be able to call Microsoft for any issues I had with my Xbox 360. After One launched, Microsoft’s customer service hit rock bottom. It doesn’t matter what combinations of options I try,...
  5. Path to contact Insider Support team

in XboX Insiders
    Path to contact Insider Support team: Hi, I posted a couple of days ago about my bricked Alpha Ski Ahead ring xbox one x and was wondering if there's an actual path to contact the support team and get a response? On another thread in...
  6. How do I contact support??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact support??: The controller that came with my console is malfunctioning and i have a SquareTrade warranty but they need proof from Microsoft that they wont fix it. How am i supposed to get that proof when i...
  7. Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]: Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema con mi Xbox x, no reconoce Hdmi, he probado con varios cables y TV, sigue sin reconocer, he intentado llamar a un telefono de Xbox y cuelgan, el servicio de...
  8. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]: Hola. Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox. La beta de Support funciona fatal. Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se desconectaba aleatoriamente. Hablé con el...
  9. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  10. Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox: Based on our records, your controller exchange request is being processed on SR#xxxxxxxxxx We will now close this service ticket as duplicate. Thanks again, Paul B. Microsoft Xbox Support...