Contact us at Microsoft support

Discus and support Contact us at Microsoft support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to buy something it says “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devinwilson4, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. devinwilson4
    devinwilson4 Guest

When i try to buy something it says “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”.

:)

2. WPAK Win User

3. MaskedNutria703 Win User

same problem processing payment and won't go threw using debit or credit cards
  4. Mama Amev Win User

If the application is telling you to contact Microsoft Support, you can contact them here and just click the "Contact Support in the browser instead" if you'd
    prefer not to open an entirely different app to contact customer support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact Microsoft support?

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

"Contact microsoft support"

Hi,

it might be a issue with the card have you contacted the iprepaid card company to see if the card needs to be activated?
Thema:

1. Contact us at Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft support

2. contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website: Can some one please fix the broken link to contact microsoft rewards support please? It was working well last week but not working since this morning eastern time US and is sending us into a loop...
  3. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  4. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....
  5. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  6. "Contact microsoft support"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Contact microsoft support": So i purchased a visa prepaid card ($25). I went to make a purchase with it and ive been given the message "contact microsoft support, we cant process your payment." Is this a problem on my end?...
  7. Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox: Based on our records, your controller exchange request is being processed on SR#xxxxxxxxxx We will now close this service ticket as duplicate. Thanks again, Paul B. Microsoft Xbox Support...
  8. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  9. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  10. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862