"Contact us".. Contact who???

Discus and support "Contact us".. Contact who??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Im trying to 'contact' someone in xbox, be it online or phone and it seems that all their contact us pages are either disabled or will not load, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LintyPine7, Jan 22, 2014.

1. LintyPine7
    LintyPine7 Guest

So Im trying to 'contact' someone in xbox, be it online or phone and it seems that all their contact us pages are either disabled or will not load, so I cant speak to anyone.

My question would simply be.. Hard friggin hard is it to connect to xbox live!!!! Ive tried doing it thru the machine and get as far as entering the

parents account (email ect..) and xbox will not accept any of the 3 email accounts I put in therefore not letting me go any further to the live version?

How do I rectify this frustrating, hair pulling, difficult situation.

Given that Ive had no joy in contacting anyone in xbox, maybe due to the amount of negative feedback Ive read about them ,that this message will even get read and answered??

But if there is someone out there, your not alone, I am here also..

Please send help!

:)

LintyPine7, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Contact us

Can someone give me the number to ring is australia

PeachStarfish39, Jan 22, 2014
  3. NearbyDave
    NearbyDave Guest
    Contact us

Whats the point of a contact us at the bottom of the screen when you can never get to speak to anyone you just get fobed off with solutions I dont think i will be renewing my xbox live as it has crashed so many times in the last few days i have been a
    customer for 9-10 yrs now but seriously thinking of going to the playstation I am not prepaird to pay for 12 gold if it keeps crashing and i think other people will do the same

NearbyDave, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Contact us

Hey there OneVersusAll93,

Sorry to hear about the season pass issue! Since this thread is older, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue along with troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  5. taidara Win User

Contact us

@Dom Heff -

Xbox Support Ireland

Phone Numbers

(01) 2420758 or 1 800 509 186
  6. Dom Heff Win User

Contact us

Can anyone give me the number to ring in ireland
  7. Rochelle5 Win User

Contact us

It is Xbox priority to keep customers. giving out a good service is vital to maintain customers, just like every other business they need to be able to help everyone, no matter the situation. hope it gets looked
    into. Unease P34nut, if nobody cared. then nobody would be on xbox due to poor communication and conditions.(not up to customers expectations) (they prob be bankrupt and closed down)

There something to think about

Love Rochelle x
  8. dannypenfold Win User

Contact us

You'll probably going to get bannd. As you did not want to stay with Xbox, and go back to Sony in the other post!
Thema:

1. "Contact us".. Contact who??? - Similar Threads - Contact Contact

2. Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?: My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to the enforcement website, it states that no...
  3. Game Pass Quest feedback contact details

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Quest feedback contact details: I like the new format of quests, but I'd like to know why MS can't offer alternative(OR) quests (like this weeks "4 achievements OR play 5 XGP games") for other quests where the game is not...
  4. Contact Enforcement team when 'Case Review' option is greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Enforcement team when 'Case Review' option is greyed out: As the topic, I would like to speak to someone about a communication ban my son has been issued, but the Case Review option is greyed out. Any suggestions? 890f59b6-115d-4dab-93b0-0d099474991a
  5. Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]: Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema con mi Xbox x, no reconoce Hdmi, he probado con varios cables y TV, sigue sin reconocer, he intentado llamar a un telefono de Xbox y cuelgan, el servicio de...
  6. CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]: Hola a tod@s. En la compra de mi xbox, se inluien 3 juegos digitales. Estos codigos no figuran en la caja. H reclamado en la tienda y me derivan directamente a xbox. Despues de meses sigo sin...
  7. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]: Hola. Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox. La beta de Support funciona fatal. Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se desconectaba aleatoriamente. Hablé con el...
  8. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  9. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  10. Enforcement team contact

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team contact: Ok so i been an ambassador. Since 2013 and over the holidays my young nephew used my account got banned and tryed to hide it.i found out from going to my dashboard and not being able to log in...