"Contact us".. Contact who???

Discus and support "Contact us".. Contact who??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Im trying to 'contact' someone in xbox, be it online or phone and it seems that all their contact us pages are either disabled or will not load, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LintyPine7, Jan 22, 2014.

1. LintyPine7
    LintyPine7 Guest

So Im trying to 'contact' someone in xbox, be it online or phone and it seems that all their contact us pages are either disabled or will not load, so I cant speak to anyone.

My question would simply be.. Hard friggin hard is it to connect to xbox live!!!! Ive tried doing it thru the machine and get as far as entering the

parents account (email ect..) and xbox will not accept any of the 3 email accounts I put in therefore not letting me go any further to the live version?

How do I rectify this frustrating, hair pulling, difficult situation.

Given that Ive had no joy in contacting anyone in xbox, maybe due to the amount of negative feedback Ive read about them ,that this message will even get read and answered??

But if there is someone out there, your not alone, I am here also..

Please send help!

:)

LintyPine7, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Contact us

Can someone give me the number to ring is australia

PeachStarfish39, Jan 22, 2014
  3. NearbyDave
    NearbyDave Guest
    Contact us

Whats the point of a contact us at the bottom of the screen when you can never get to speak to anyone you just get fobed off with solutions I dont think i will be renewing my xbox live as it has crashed so many times in the last few days i have been a
    customer for 9-10 yrs now but seriously thinking of going to the playstation I am not prepaird to pay for 12 gold if it keeps crashing and i think other people will do the same

NearbyDave, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Contact us

Hey there OneVersusAll93,

Sorry to hear about the season pass issue! Since this thread is older, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue along with troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  5. taidara Win User

Contact us

@Dom Heff -

Xbox Support Ireland

Phone Numbers

(01) 2420758 or 1 800 509 186
  6. Dom Heff Win User

Contact us

Can anyone give me the number to ring in ireland
  7. Rochelle5 Win User

Contact us

It is Xbox priority to keep customers. giving out a good service is vital to maintain customers, just like every other business they need to be able to help everyone, no matter the situation. hope it gets looked
    into. Unease P34nut, if nobody cared. then nobody would be on xbox due to poor communication and conditions.(not up to customers expectations) (they prob be bankrupt and closed down)

There something to think about

Love Rochelle x
  8. dannypenfold Win User

Contact us

You'll probably going to get bannd. As you did not want to stay with Xbox, and go back to Sony in the other post!
Thema:

1. "Contact us".. Contact who??? - Similar Threads - Contact Contact

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. Contacting microsoft legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting microsoft legal department?: Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to...
  4. contact enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact enforcement: Hello. My main account k0m0t0 has been banned for years, with no reason given. I find it absurd that there is zero way to contact the enforcement team. Is there any way to contact a member of...
  5. What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What other contact options do I have for xbox game pass?: Here two months later I still can't get any help for a game pass game that freezes every single time I try to load into the chapter at either 86% or 87%. I've reinstalled multiple times, cleared...
  6. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email to contact regarding warranty information?: I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through...
  7. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  8. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any...
  9. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  10. How do i contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact the enforcement team: Plz help i want to contact the enforcement team someone tell me how to pls 881c3377-9300-461c-913c-4a13403774e9