Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed

Discus and support Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello . Few days ago i gifted a game to my friend (Watch Dogs 2) the game was on promotion of the spring sales , so i buy it for 22£ and yesterday my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArisenIsland951, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed

Hello .

Few days ago i gifted a game to my friend (Watch Dogs 2) the game was on promotion of the spring sales , so i buy it for 22£ and yesterday my friend told me that he cant redeem the code and he is getting this error "Contact whomever you got this code from.
    It can't be redeemed" .Now the second problem is that the promotion ended and the game cost now 54.99£ which means i cant but it again even if i ask for refund .

Does anyone have the same problem as me ?

What is the solution ?

I contacted the support and they escalated my request to higher department.

If anyone have an idea tell me .

Thank you

:)

ArisenIsland951, Apr 14, 2018
  2. letobowie
    letobowie Guest
    Can't Redeem prize code

War of Planet of the Apes

I'm getting the message "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

error code

CatalogSkuDataNotFound

EHrJEhS1ACyFILx4zO4S4h.0.0.6.7

2018/04/05 - 01:41:44 UTC

It was redeemed on April 3 2018

I've spoken with Xbox support twice and they say they can't do anything, its can only be sorted here

letobowie, Apr 14, 2018
  3. letobowie
    letobowie Guest
    Can't Redeem prize code

Hello Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed :)

just redeemed a price and was just sent the code to my email. However when i try to redeem the code on my Microsoft account page am getting the message "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

Please help?

letobowie, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed

Happened to me .Same problem but different game . I bought the division .

I contacted the support and after , what they did is that they refund me the game I bought and than they credited my account with the remaining amount and I gifted the game again .

ShoweryRumble55, Apr 14, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Is the person that gifted you the game in the same region as you?

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ShoweryRumble55 Win User

Happened to me .Same problem but different game . I bought the division .

I contacted the support and after , what they did is that they refund me the game I bought and than they credited my account with the remaining amount and I gifted the game again .
  7. bowski477 Win User

Is the person that gifted you the game in the same region as you?
  8. Allycop Win User

Predator avatar Promotion code not working

I click the redeem code on the message or enter code manually.

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CatalogSkuDataNotFound
    lx8nwu0F15u+zU8C7f2AlW.6
    2019/01/23 - 20:50:32 UTC
  9. katietomlinson1 Win User

Hi there is every think okay

kind regards.

Katie tomlinson
  10. djmistaspot Win User

Sounds like you got scammed
Thema:

1. Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed - Similar Threads - Contact whomever got

2. Need reference numbers/contact with a specific representative group. No more talking to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need reference numbers/contact with a specific representative group. No more talking to...: The Microsoft Store decided to remove my version of COD: Modern Warfare and I no longer have access to my game. I look inside my games and apps, it's gone, I look at the stuff I have hidden from...
  3. Terrible Delivery Experience (still waiting) How do I contact an actual person at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Delivery Experience (still waiting) How do I contact an actual person at...: I had to return my son's Elite 2 controller under warranty, because of a known problem with the sticks. I returned it to Microsoft UK in Northampton who turned it around very quickly and it was...
  4. No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal / how to contact Microsoft with direct enquiry: My TV keeps saying it is not receiving any signal when my console is turned on. I have tried connecting my xbox console to other TVs and used different HDMI leads with the same result so it's...
  5. How do I contact Activision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Activision: I really need to speak to Activision, Microsoft wont help me anymore and say I need to speak to them, but they will not tell me how to actually physically speak to them. The only number (UK) I...
  6. How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me?: I do not want to be refered back the the contact us page as it doesnt get you in contact with anyone and I have already filled out one of the forms to have my issue fixed. The system may think...
  7. Why is it so hard to contact someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it so hard to contact someone at Microsoft?: I need to speak to someone other than a bot at Microsoft but you dont make it possible? I think I have been overcharged for my xbox subscription, it comes out the 8th of each month, however I can...
  8. Need to contact Xbox, finding it impossible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Xbox, finding it impossible.: I bought a digital copy of Cyberpunk 2077 for Xbox, as you may know, it didn't work well. I also have a PC and decided to try it on PC instead because I saw CDPR was offering refunds. I requested...
  9. contact microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    contact microsoft: Microsoft service center has my xbox s and i don't see it's status anymore.. how do you contact a live body? a7d6528a-0741-42e3-951b-3ca29eba00d2
  10. Unable to sign in/ contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in/ contact: So I randomly got logged out of my Xbox account and when I tried to log back in it said the password was incorrect. The recovery email on file was also changed to an unknown email. I tried to use...