Contacted support and they just left me in the dark

Discus and support Contacted support and they just left me in the dark in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Contacted support they said they would send me the case file since my issue seems to have been caused my the Insider program,still haven't received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Intruder_V, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Intruder_V
    Intruder_V Guest

Contacted support they said they would send me the case file since my issue seems to have been caused my the Insider program,still haven't received the Case file of a anything from them... What the hell? Microsoft.

:)

Intruder_V, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Intruder_V Win User

Well I did report the issue with my Xbox there and I just got brushed off, They told me to just service it but servicing it just paying full price which is something I rather not do
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Intruder,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a case. We recommend checking your email associated to your profile. Also check your junk/spam folder as it may go there sometimes. As it is an insider issue we recommend posting to
    the
    insider forum
    where these issues are to be reported. This forum is for all issues and fixes.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Intruder_V Win User

Error loop of E102 and E101 tried all the solutions still nothing soo yeah....
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

But what is the problem with xbox?
  6. BulletMagnet693 Win User

Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

Hi guys, I've still not received my promised code for Dark Souls after pre ordering Dark Souls 3. I've contacted support already and they told me to raise a post on this forum.
Thema:

1. Contacted support and they just left me in the dark - Similar Threads - Contacted support left

2. Contacting Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacting Support: I need to speak with someone in Xbox support. The online chat isn't working and the callback feature also isn't working. I need to have my xbox sent back to them as I have received it back and...
  3. How to stop spam emails on AOL?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to stop spam emails on AOL?: AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that,...
  4. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  5. What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed?: If you are not using Norton Antivirus and still charged for the subscription plan then, in that case, you can simply sign in your Norton account and can download and install Norton antivirus from...
  6. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....
  7. Anyone else having issues contacting xbox support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues contacting xbox support?: Hi all. I have been trying to contact xbox support for a while now. Every time I phone I just get a recorded message playing that offers no menu options and at the end says "Thank you for calling...
  8. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  9. Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.: Ive come here to see if I am the only one getting this frustration when trying to get in contact with xbox. I received a Gamertag ban a couple of days ago. Crotavirus was the gamertag that was...
  10. Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page): Get in touch with support and request the "Microsoft enforcement team" investigate as a matter of urgency 932f663c-7ad1-4ed4-a2a0-3427d3598b6d