Contacting an agent

Discus and support Contacting an agent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to contact a Microsoft agent but im in a infinite loading to "talk to agent" screen for hours. The call lines say zero can I get some help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Delmar, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Delmar
    Delmar Guest

Contacting an agent

I am trying to contact a Microsoft agent but im in a infinite loading to "talk to agent" screen for hours. The call lines say zero can I get some help

:)

Delmar, Apr 25, 2019
  2. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Contacting an agent

Do you try with another web browser ? Do you restart your router ?
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Contacting an agent

Hello
    Delmar
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. Sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing trying to get a hold of

an Xbox Customer support agent.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contacting an agent

Change your browser and start again. At times the chat window is not displayed correctly in some browsers.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Contacting an agent

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted
    to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Contacting an agent

Whenever that happens I would recommend checking your internet connection if its not good, go and restart the router or check for service outages in your area and the whole nine. If it is good, websites break sometimes. All you need to do is either refresh
    the tab or close out completely and go back into it...if that doesn't work no matter what device you are on then, the website is actually broken lol.
Thema:

Contacting an agent

1. Contacting an agent - Similar Threads - Contacting agent

2. Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support: Hello, Yesterday I saw the rewards holiday bonus points offer of 4500 points if you purchase 3 months of gamepass ultimate. I followed the instructions clicking through the link to purchase the 3...
  3. Halo MCC "Contacting server"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC "Contacting server": When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...
  4. No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...

in XBoX on Windows
    No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...: When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...
  5. Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact support about "PC Game Pass Spotify Code": I contacted them on the 10th November about my 6 month spotify code that came with the game pass on pc (bought it on the 25th October), they said i would receive it on that day since it takes 10...
  6. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...
  7. How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?: I have been having a nightmare trying to do something which should be really simple (buy Microsoft Complete for a new Xbox One X purchased from Amazon) There is a thread here where I detail my...
  8. Problem with contacting customer support agents online through chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with contacting customer support agents online through chat.: So i seem to be stuck in some infintie loop of trying to talk to someone through microsoft chat, ill click supoort, talk to an agent, it will ask what the issue is, its regarding rewards, itll say...
  9. why cant i contact an agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i contact an agent?: i tried calling 18004myxbox, and all it does is send me a link or hang up on me with no further options. i tried contacting through the virtual agent and it only redirects me to talking to a...
  10. Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...: I can no longer play online Minecraft with my friend. We played last weekend. This weekend, we keep getting, "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." The Xbox support agent...