Contacting Enforcement

Discus and support Contacting Enforcement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] I just have the most basic question. How do I re-open a case review? I still have no idea why I'm banned. And I'm not even sure for how long.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wikikomoto, Jan 5, 2019.

1. wikikomoto
    wikikomoto Guest

Contacting Enforcement

Contacting Enforcement [​IMG]

I just have the most basic question. How do I re-open a case review?

I still have no idea why I'm banned. And I'm not even sure for how long. Theres no information on my page.

I'm literally willing to fly to the microsoft headquarters to talk to someone in person at this point. Is there some way to make an appointment with an enforcement representative? A number I can call? I'm still 100% certain this could be resolved in minutes
    once I've had the chance to talk to someone in enforcement.

I'm convinced this ban was a mistake or technical error, or something of the like.

:)

wikikomoto, Jan 5, 2019
  2. BroadJoey452987 Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

I can all but guarantee you that those terms were not in the ToS I agreed to when I created my tag 10 years ago.

If this is how microsoft community enforcement works, with actual enforcement administered totally arbitrarily and a "[Mod Removed]" model of case review, they might as well be telling us to buy consoles from Sony.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

You can follow the instructions here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    & ask for a case review but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting that tag back.

It's quite easy to see why it would be considered offensive even though you think it's a joke.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement contact?

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review on the
    enforcement site if you've been suspended. Otherwise there is no other form of direct contact. If you're having problems with another player, you would file a complaint on them via the
    console.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

enforcement contact

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.
  6. ngocphi Win User

contact enforcement

Why would you contact media

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

Why dont you use google

I found the link in seconds

You have been answered multiple times and been warned about posting repeatedly

It is against the forum rules.when you clearly been answered

Threatening legal.action will get your thread locks

2012 would.be enforcement forums only whichis now gone

The stature of limitations is.1year which is why you dont see your suspension since its 2012 and the website was only a recent addition and wouldnt show anything before that

Instead of ignoring the correct answers READ THEM

Mistress sara has answered you correctly multiple.times and a xbox support.forums.agent also answered you correctly
Thema:

Contacting Enforcement

1. Contacting Enforcement - Similar Threads - Contacting Enforcement

2. How to contact xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact xbox enforcement: I recently had my xbox one stolen amongst other things. Microsoft said someone got on the xbox afterward, so if there is a way to track the ip address....it will be a big help. I have the serial...
  3. Enforcement contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement contact: How do I get in contact with an enforcement agent because they falsely accused me of trying to tell and trade an account for nba 2k when that wasn’t what I was trying to do I was put cards up on...
  4. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  5. How do I contact an Enforcement representative

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an Enforcement representative: how did I receive a 24 hour ban, when this person harrassd me bc i killed him in dead by daylight. I said "message your [mod removed] teammates not me. They're the one who got you killed."...
  6. Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team: Around two weeks ago I received a gamer pic ban which, according to the completed suspensions log, was supposed to last for around 28 hours. As a side note, I am quite confused as to why the image...
  7. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  8. Can we get an actual way to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get an actual way to contact the enforcement team?: So I was playing Rainbow Six Siege the other day and i noticed that everyone was over 500 pingMS the entire game. It turns out that someone on the other team was DDOSing the servers, and it made...
  9. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  10. Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.: Ive come here to see if I am the only one getting this frustration when trying to get in contact with xbox. I received a Gamertag ban a couple of days ago. Crotavirus was the gamertag that was...