Contacting Enforcement

Discus and support Contacting Enforcement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] I just have the most basic question. How do I re-open a case review? I still have no idea why I'm banned. And I'm not even sure for how long.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wikikomoto, Jan 5, 2019.

1. wikikomoto
    wikikomoto Guest

Contacting Enforcement

Contacting Enforcement [​IMG]

I just have the most basic question. How do I re-open a case review?

I still have no idea why I'm banned. And I'm not even sure for how long. Theres no information on my page.

I'm literally willing to fly to the microsoft headquarters to talk to someone in person at this point. Is there some way to make an appointment with an enforcement representative? A number I can call? I'm still 100% certain this could be resolved in minutes
    once I've had the chance to talk to someone in enforcement.

I'm convinced this ban was a mistake or technical error, or something of the like.

:)

wikikomoto, Jan 5, 2019
  2. BroadJoey452987 Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

I can all but guarantee you that those terms were not in the ToS I agreed to when I created my tag 10 years ago.

If this is how microsoft community enforcement works, with actual enforcement administered totally arbitrarily and a "[Mod Removed]" model of case review, they might as well be telling us to buy consoles from Sony.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

You can follow the instructions here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    & ask for a case review but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting that tag back.

It's quite easy to see why it would be considered offensive even though you think it's a joke.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

enforcement contact

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.
  5. ngocphi Win User

contact enforcement

Why would you contact media

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

Why dont you use google

I found the link in seconds

You have been answered multiple times and been warned about posting repeatedly

It is against the forum rules.when you clearly been answered

Threatening legal.action will get your thread locks

2012 would.be enforcement forums only whichis now gone

The stature of limitations is.1year which is why you dont see your suspension since its 2012 and the website was only a recent addition and wouldnt show anything before that

Instead of ignoring the correct answers READ THEM

Mistress sara has answered you correctly multiple.times and a xbox support.forums.agent also answered you correctly
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

contact enforcement

Thema:

Contacting Enforcement

1. Contacting Enforcement - Similar Threads - Contacting Enforcement

2. contact enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact enforcement: Hello. My main account k0m0t0 has been banned for years, with no reason given. I find it absurd that there is zero way to contact the enforcement team. Is there any way to contact a member of...
  3. How do i contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact the enforcement team: Plz help i want to contact the enforcement team someone tell me how to pls 881c3377-9300-461c-913c-4a13403774e9
  4. Other ways to contact enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other ways to contact enforcement: Hey gamers, and staff hopefully. (CONTEXT) - READ IF YOU WANT I have run into a problem, and am going to turn this into a solution for Microsoft, and for anyone else feeling my pain I am...
  5. How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...: I tried to get more information regarding a 7-day enforcement on a child's account that's tied to my "family" (I'm the primary). The online Enforcement site has only two available options: A)...
  6. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  7. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  8. i wana contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wana contact enforcement team: salut and hi and hi , i wana just contact enforcement team please can one personne in th world help me real help and thanks a lot with a smily heart a7269cfd-2183-43b8-a169-81af965299f6
  9. Enforcement contact?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement contact?: Is there any contact info for the enforcement team so that i could speak to a person about a problem? An email, specific number to call, or anything? 755cad19-54a0-48bc-a7ff-fd6caa55040b
  10. how to contact enforcement team for a second review

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to contact enforcement team for a second review: I am a parent of a 16 year old who got permanently suspended from XBOX Live for using cartoon anime they felt were a violation. I did submit a genuine response for review and they denied it. I am...