Contacting microsoft legal department?

Discus and support Contacting microsoft legal department? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wikikomoto, Aug 7, 2019.

1. wikikomoto
    wikikomoto Guest

Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to my inquiry.

Is there a forum or process for this? finding this information online is obtuse.

Thank you!

:)

wikikomoto, Aug 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

That being said please don't post regarding the same issue in the forums. Post spamming is against the rules!
  3. ngocphi Win User

You been told.multiple timea already

Legal

If you had botherrd to do.a google search you wouldnt have to post.5-6 times

If you had bothered to read the terms of use its also there
  4. {Parity} Win User

One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet)

Since you are considering legal action you should contact the Microsoft Legal Department,.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Apparently MS are protected from lawsuits.

Since you are pursuing legal action you should contact the Microsoft Legal Department.
  6. {Parity} Win User

STOP BAN CONSOLE!!

Since you are talking about legal action you should contact the Microsoft Legal Department.
Thema:

1. Contacting microsoft legal department? - Similar Threads - Contacting microsoft legal

2. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  3. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  4. i need to contact my Microsoft account manger

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to contact my Microsoft account manger: i am trying to make a game in unity but i do not have access to the Xbox One module needed to side load my game onto my Xbox. i have been onto the website and says to contact your Microsoft...
  5. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  6. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  7. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  8. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  9. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862
  10. How do i contact Microsoft Legal/Microsoft for Sponsorship?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i contact Microsoft Legal/Microsoft for Sponsorship?: i'm really not sure where i could find that to contact them. i looked all over found none that says "Legal" or contact information for sponsorship on gaming. can you help me?...