Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

Discus and support Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by hadduk, Feb 12, 2019.

1. hadduk
    hadduk Guest

Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could take my time to answer the ticket.

:)

hadduk, Feb 12, 2019
  2. hadduk Win User

Unfortunately Microsoft does not offer an e-mail support system. When you speak with
    Xbox Live Support (via free callback or live chat with a Microosft employee, which I know you said you didn't like) they will create a support ticket if needed, so you can come
    back to it if needed.

If it's regarding a refund of a title, you can
    submit a refund request
    , and then you can reply to any e-mail you may get from that.
    Thank you, I'll see what I can do.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfortunately Microsoft does not offer an e-mail support system. When you speak with
    Xbox Live Support (via free callback or live chat with a Microosft employee, which I know you said you didn't like) they will create a support ticket if needed, so you can come
    back to it if needed.

If it's regarding a refund of a title, you can
    submit a refund request
    , and then you can reply to any e-mail you may get from that.
  4. AcesFazes Win User

Parental "control"

Thanks for the answer, but dont they have a contact email? or a ticket system with "support" ? cus i cant just call them.
  5. Spiller69476333 Win User

Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

Hello, and thanks for the reply =)

The "Current" account do have an azure subscription, which I guess could be the reason.

I can see that this may cause an issue with the "self service" option through xbox 360, but I believe it's possible to solve this if I got in contact with the right support person at Microsoft.

I live in Norway, and I would prefer if I could email some customer support service through a ticket system, (since I can make myself better understood in writing).

Do you, or anyone else, know of one?
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Cant conect to Live,it says im not "secure" enough?! plz help... very irritated here...

get the code through your email then if it dont work contact microsoft support
Thema:

1. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email - Similar Threads - Contacting Microsoft Support

2. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  3. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862
  4. Just, How do I contact Microsoft support. There seems to be no option for that.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just, How do I contact Microsoft support. There seems to be no option for that.: Its weird support only has option of contact via twitter, ask volunteer, post on discussion board or talk to a gamer. How do I get in touch with xbox customer care...
  5. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We ...: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. P/VQbg/8gLg0paQ0.90.15 2018/06/13 - 11:58:42 UTC...
  6. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0
  7. Contact Microsoft support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft support?: Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft, I purchased credits for the creation Club on Fallout 4 and I still haven't received the credits but they took the money off my card and I can find no way...
  8. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0
  9. How to contact Microsoft Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How on earth do I actually contact Microsoft to discuss unauthorized transactions. Live Chat not working, no email or phone number available on the site anywhere and the virtual assistant is of...
  10. Contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Microsoft support: Contact Microsoft support Your payment can not be processed. Contact Microsoft support Your payment can not be processed. because it appears to me when wanting to buy the one of state of decay...