contacting xbox ? elite series 2 issue

Discus and support contacting xbox ? elite series 2 issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i understand covid is in effect and work hours may not be available, but is there another way to contact the xbox team ? im trying to request a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaydenForrester, Oct 18, 2020.

1. contacting xbox ? elite series 2 issue

i understand covid is in effect and work hours may not be available, but is there another way to contact the xbox team ? im trying to request a new controller but the page dosnt load correctly "refused to load" ive spent today trying to get a callback, apparently
    scheduled 4 times for a call back and had nothing...

many thanks

:)

HaydenForrester, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Elite series 2 issues..again.

Hi there.

The best option for you would be to contact Xbox Support directly to explain the issue and organise another replacement.

You can do this by live chat here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

or by phone (see here for phone number): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/international-xbox-support-phone-numbers/ebc16bf4-416d-45f4-98c1-b55817593555?page=2

I hope this helps.

-
  4. colburt91 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

5. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Elite Series 2

Thema:

contacting xbox ? elite series 2 issue

1. contacting xbox ? elite series 2 issue - Similar Threads - contacting elite series

2. Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...: The new xbox app update looks appealing but the features it offers are terrible. All of my friends in the chat have "unblock user" under their profile. Also, taking away the ability to send...
  3. My contacts are not showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    My contacts are not showing up: I have no access to my my play mates. How cam i solve this? 05f3d8a2-6c59-4c53-940b-bfc4396e4ab7
  4. How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual: My friends kid deleted my gamertag an i opened up a new one with my new email but cant get the money i had put on my old gamertag.??? An how do i talk to someone at Microsoft about this on the...
  5. How can I contact Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Xbox?: So i see call backs are closed. When ever i try to virtual chat and request to speak with a person nothing happens. How can i contact xbox then? I have broken controller still under warranty. When...
  6. Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.: Back in late August 2020. I got a $50 giftcard for XBOX. I purchased COD Black Ops II and it wouldnt download/install/work/ I requested a refund the same day. I got an email saying the refund had...
  7. Is there a way to contact the Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to contact the Xbox Enforcement team?: I feel that my account was wrongfully banned and have found no way to actually reach out to the enforcement team to dispute the ban. I spoke directly with customer support -which was a massive...
  8. How do I directly contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I directly contact the enforcement team?: I need answers to a question about my profile picture repeatedly getting deleted and no onw seems to be able to answer. Is there a way i can directly contact the enforcement team or contact...
  9. Who do I contact regarding getting my elite 2 controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do I contact regarding getting my elite 2 controller repaired: Purchased an elite 2 controller 9months ago for £160 and already my RB button isn't working and the toggles like to move on their own.who can i contact so I can get it repaired...
  10. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...