Content disappearing when I buy it

Discus and support Content disappearing when I buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caidopz22McEachern, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Content disappearing when I buy it

I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it again. The add-ons are still installed and when I go to the
    store inside Black Ops 4, it even says I have purchased the add-ons. And when I go to the microsoft store on the xbox, it gives me a price when it still says that “This product is installed”. I just want to play the things I had already paid for, not play
    them for a moment and then suddenly they become un-playable. I just need some help or information that could help me with all of this because I am just confused.

:)

Caidopz22McEachern, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Caidopz22McEachern Win User

I have tried to uninstall one of the DLCs that came with the season pass but once I did that it said I didn’t have it anymore and that I couldn’t reinstall the DLC.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

I realize you're going to hear all different types of things, but I would recommend you do not remove the content, but reset your Xbox instead. Baby steps are typically more productive as many times these issues are on the Microsoft side.

If you did remove the content, hard reset your Xbox and it will all reinstall.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it again. The add-ons are still installed and when I go
    to the store inside Black Ops 4, it even says I have purchased the add-ons. And when I go to the microsoft store on the xbox, it gives me a price when it still says that “This product is installed”. I just want to play the things I had already paid for, not
    play them for a moment and then suddenly they become un-playable. I just need some help or information that could help me with all of this because I am just confused.
    Hard reset your xbox
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Not only were there core services but if you ever have an issue also check out your purchase history and make sure it still shows up there
  6. MerSauta Win User

Do it still say that for you? Xbox live Core Services was having issues today and could be the reason why you were experiencing this issues. Double check to see if it's still telling you to purchase the Season Pass. Also, check your Order History to make
    sure the Season Pass is on your account.
Thema:

1. Content disappearing when I buy it - Similar Threads - Content disappearing buy

2. Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install ARK: Genesis Season Pass content for Windows 10.: The issue I'm having is that I can not install the ARK: Genesis content to my PC at all. At first my microsoft store said that I didn't even own the season pass but now I can see that I own the...
  3. Lost content for minecraft switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost content for minecraft switch: I tried to sync all my skinpacks to a Microsoft account (on Nintendo switch) because I kept getting the warning of the possibility of losing your skins and minecoins but when I synced I lost all...
  4. Master Chief Collection Missing Content Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Master Chief Collection Missing Content Error: I purchased Halo: MCC the other day, but so far it's been completely unplayable. After installing, starting any game mode (single or multiplayer) results in a "Missing Content" error. The game is...
  5. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  6. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  7. GTA V Content Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Content Disappeared: Gonna need some help, I was playing GTA 5 on XBOX 360 then it froze, I turned the Xbox off and then on again, but then everything was reset, even my profile and my games. I downloaded my profile...
  8. Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content: Like the titles says i tried to buy some content for my avatar of Bioshock 2 i could find some stuff but then i realized that the game disappeared from games on demand plus avatar content too!....
  9. Purchased content disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content disappeared.: I bought Titnfall and the season pass a few weeks ago on xbox one when they were on sale. I went to play today and it showed and it said they weren't installed. I went to check and they were...
  10. Showcase is broken: all contents disappeared and cannot add anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showcase is broken: all contents disappeared and cannot add anything: The showcase on my account is broken, everything that used to be in it has disappeared. If I try to add anything it will give a generic error. Is this issue permanent and has anyone found a...