Content disappearing when I buy it

Discus and support Content disappearing when I buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caidopz22McEachern, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Content disappearing when I buy it

I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it again. The add-ons are still installed and when I go to the
    store inside Black Ops 4, it even says I have purchased the add-ons. And when I go to the microsoft store on the xbox, it gives me a price when it still says that “This product is installed”. I just want to play the things I had already paid for, not play
    them for a moment and then suddenly they become un-playable. I just need some help or information that could help me with all of this because I am just confused.

:)

Caidopz22McEachern, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it again. The add-ons are still installed and when I go
    to the store inside Black Ops 4, it even says I have purchased the add-ons. And when I go to the microsoft store on the xbox, it gives me a price when it still says that “This product is installed”. I just want to play the things I had already paid for, not
    play them for a moment and then suddenly they become un-playable. I just need some help or information that could help me with all of this because I am just confused.
    Hard reset your xbox
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Not only were there core services but if you ever have an issue also check out your purchase history and make sure it still shows up there
  4. MerSauta Win User

Do it still say that for you? Xbox live Core Services was having issues today and could be the reason why you were experiencing this issues. Double check to see if it's still telling you to purchase the Season Pass. Also, check your Order History to make
    sure the Season Pass is on your account.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Caidopz

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with launching your installed content.

In regards to this matter, I recommend that you attempt to uninstall the DLC via the

manage game & add-ons
    page, and re-install the content once more.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Highlight (but don’t launch) the base game for the add-on.
    2. Press the Menu button on your controller and select
      Manage game & add-ons
    3. Under the Installed section, highlight the DLC that is not working for you, and press the Menu
      button once more.
    4. You can then select to Uninstall, and you can then perform a

power cycle
      on your console.
    5. You can then proceed to re-install the content via the Ready to install
      section under Manage game & add-ons.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. reverse20 Win User

Achievement Questions

you cannot unlock those achievements without buying The Da Vinci Disappearance. i tried for the Going Up achievement before buying the content and it didn't unlock.
Thema:

1. Content disappearing when I buy it - Similar Threads - Content disappearing buy

2. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  3. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  4. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  5. Avatar content creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar content creation: Hi! My team and I are very interested in creating new content for the Xbox avatars but I cannot seem to find out how to get this done where people could download our avatar clothing and accessory...
  6. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  7. GTA V Content Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Content Disappeared: Gonna need some help, I was playing GTA 5 on XBOX 360 then it froze, I turned the Xbox off and then on again, but then everything was reset, even my profile and my games. I downloaded my profile...
  8. Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content: Like the titles says i tried to buy some content for my avatar of Bioshock 2 i could find some stuff but then i realized that the game disappeared from games on demand plus avatar content too!....
  9. Purchased content disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content disappeared.: I bought Titnfall and the season pass a few weeks ago on xbox one when they were on sale. I went to play today and it showed and it said they weren't installed. I went to check and they were...
  10. Showcase is broken: all contents disappeared and cannot add anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showcase is broken: all contents disappeared and cannot add anything: The showcase on my account is broken, everything that used to be in it has disappeared. If I try to add anything it will give a generic error. Is this issue permanent and has anyone found a...