Content finished downloading in queue, but not able to play in game.

Discus and support Content finished downloading in queue, but not able to play in game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got HMCC on Monday, already have had this issue once, attempted to uninstall and reinstall, and all was going well. Halo 1-4 all 100% downloaded,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeTNaSTyonEM, Nov 12, 2014.

1. GeTNaSTyonEM
    GeTNaSTyonEM Guest

Just got HMCC on Monday, already have had this issue once, attempted to uninstall and reinstall, and all was going well. Halo 1-4 all 100% downloaded, and whatever the 5th portion is (5 beta?) is at 91%, the problem is, the game has finished downloading
    in the queue, and I can't do any kind of matchmaking. Please tell me there is an easy fix.

:)

GeTNaSTyonEM, Nov 12, 2014
  2. chuckselegy
    chuckselegy Guest
    Watch Espn app will not install

While downloading COD: Ghosts overnight I queued watch espn. Ghost has now finished but espn will not install. Other apps in queue have finished installing. Help!

chuckselegy, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Updates not showing in queue

Let me preface by saying that I’m not in the preview program, and I keep my console on instant-on mode.

I’ve noticed something strange with updates the last few days or so, and I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turn the console on, updates pop into my queue and begin downloading, but they do not show up as pending updates in the “updates”
    section of Games & Apps.

So for example, Game X will start downloading an update out of nowhere in “Queue,” and THEN when it’s FINISHED it will pop into the “Updates” section, even though it just finished downloading the update. Meanwhile, Game Y has started downloading an update
    even though it was never shown in the updatea queue. Seems like “Updates” and “Queue” got their wires crossed. I always have weird issues like this during dashboard Alphas/Betas, even though I’m part of neither. Thanks.

For the Cubbies, Nov 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There is an issue with matchmaking on the game but 343 has promised that they are working on it (they rolled out a patch yesterday morning on their server side).

www.halowaypoint.com/.../posts

onyxishere, Nov 12, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

There is an issue with matchmaking on the game but 343 has promised that they are working on it (they rolled out a patch yesterday morning on their server side).

www.halowaypoint.com/.../posts
  6. NadoHawk6 Win User

System Transfer Did Not Work

It seems that there is a disconnect between the queue from Xbox.com and my Xbox. I am able to download the content I already purchased from the Xbox through the Game Marketplace but it is not working through the Xbox.com download queue.
  7. DanTheMan827 Win User

Queuing up games to download to my 360?

If I call phone support, would they be able to queue up all of the content to be downloaded?
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox One Madden 15 Bundle

If the code was accepted and the purchase process was finished but the game ist still not in your download queue please contact customer support by phone. They should be able to help you out with this.
  9. Anghellic Karma Win User

xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

What happens when you download it? When the download is finished, is there not a "start the game" button if you are on the download queue?
Thema:

1. Content finished downloading in queue, but not able to play in game. - Similar Threads - Content finished downloading

2. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  3. Content Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Content Restrictions: For years I have had unrestricted access to all of my games. Until tonight when i got on, my access to my R-rated games was restricted and suddenly, my content restrictions in the settings was...
  4. Have not received content I’ve payed for!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received content I’ve payed for!: Hello, Not even an hour ago I bought the new COD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Content. And in that its supposed to come with ingame items for COD Modern Warfare(2020). So I was aware of its...
  5. NBA 2K18 download content issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K18 download content issue: Re installed NBA 2K18 on xbox one. It downloaded and updated content fine. Started game and it stops on a screen that says “downloading content, press A to continue”. It sits like that for hours....
  6. Purchased Content Locked on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Content Locked on Minecraft: Maps I purchased for my son late 2019, such as Toy Story, Halloween Town, even inspiration island, are now locked. My saves are still there and the items are seemingly still accessible in an old...
  7. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  8. Corrupt downloadable content minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt downloadable content minecraft: so when i get on minecraft and my minecraft hasn't been updated since like 2017 or 2018 and when i load minecraft and select offline and then the storage device and i click ok then it says...
  9. Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are Doomsday Pack and the contents of Supreme Edition??: Since I update State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, The contents of Supreme Edition and the Add-on Pack (With several itens) don't appears in the radio commands anymore. I contatct the Undead...
  10. Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content not showing on COD Advanced Warfare: My purchased DLC content is not showing in the customization sections. I tried a hard reboot and moving all content to the same hard drive, logging in and out, no effect so far. I have a new Xbox...