Content not received

Discus and support Content not received in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I have game shared with my mate and purchased the ultimate edition of Fifa 20. However i haven't received the OTW packs or the 2 free gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AidanCressey, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

1. AidanCressey
    AidanCressey Guest

Content not received

Hi Guys,

I have game shared with my mate and purchased the ultimate edition of Fifa 20.

However i haven't received the OTW packs or the 2 free gold packs every monday.

Why is this?

:)

AidanCressey, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Content not received

Only one console will get the packs who ever gets there first and I know the packs have been suffering delays
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Content not received

You purchased the game and are sharing it with your friend?

Or did your friend purchase it and is sharing it with you?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Content not received

As the otherd mentioned only one account gets it usually the purchasing account

Ingame items are NOT shareable
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Content not received

Hi AidanCressey

What can be shared

Share your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with anyone else who signs in to your console.

Share games and downloadable content purchased from Microsoft Store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.

What can’t be shared

Account specific items may not be able to be shared. Some examples are:

• In-game content purchased within the game with in-game currencies like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ packs
    • In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins
    Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content falls into these categories, so you may not be able to share those items as they can only be redeemed once from the account of the person who purchased
    the game.
  6. AidanCressey Win User

Content not received

My mate has got the packs, however on my xbox it says that they're installed, I just haven't received them in game?
Thema:

Content not received

1. Content not received - Similar Threads - Content received

2. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...
  3. Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition: Hello, recently I had purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and I’m really enjoying it, however it appears that some content included in the bundle is not appearing ingame. I have all the...
  4. Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Betaald en geen content gekregen [Translation-Paid and no content received]: Beste, Vanmiddag een spel gekocht in de online store en is ook afgeschreven van mijn rekening. Via het microsoft betaald met ideal. Helaas geen bevestiging gekregen en staat ook niet in het...
  5. Didn't receive deluxe edition content for Battlefield V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive deluxe edition content for Battlefield V: i bought the BFV bundle with the Xbox one s (since i needed a new one because my old Xbox one broke) and i went and downloaded all the games fine but only today about 3 days since i got my Xbox i...
  6. I pay and I do not receive content

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pay and I do not receive content: l am Brazilian, I paid xbox live gold and I did not receive any content today, because I am facing 7am with the following error '' some content of xobox live is temporarily unavailable error...
  7. Not all E3 MixPot content received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not all E3 MixPot content received: Hey, I recently noticed that I do not seem to have unlocked all E3 MixPot content on my profile. My profile only shows that I own Rare Replay and The Final Station from the MixPot content. Rest...
  8. Money taken, without receiving content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money taken, without receiving content.: was playing bf1 recently and had som money in my Microsoft account balance so decided to buy 2 battlepacks only to have the purchase fail but to have payment still taken....
  9. Purchased dlc for skyforge never received content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased dlc for skyforge never received content: purchased 3 characters for skyforge through the market place and never received them. Was billed for each purchase. Took the issue up with skyforge support and they said that the microsoft is...
  10. Not receiving pre-order bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving pre-order bonus content: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 before it launched and I have installed the extra content,but I haven't received the extra content after finishing what I should,help please?...