Content Takedown

Discus and support Content Takedown in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a family xbox account with my seven year old son, I've checked his xbox today and there was an enforcement message. It states that he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lyttle182, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Lyttle182
    Lyttle182 Guest

Content Takedown

Hi,

I have a family xbox account with my seven year old son, I've checked his xbox today and there was an enforcement message.

It states that he has had a comment removed but I can find anymore information. Is there any way of me finding out what was said? I've looked around but can't seem to find an answer and my son doesn't seem to be giving up on his "I haven't done anything"
    message.

He doesn't have a headset so it must have been typed so I was hoping there is a way to see what got him in trouble.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

Lyttle182, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Content Takedown

Support does not handle enforcement issues so they would not have any specific information.
  3. Lyttle182 Win User

Content Takedown

Thanks for the response, I'll give that a go
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Content Takedown

as said above have a look at that link if you have found no joy try the contact us page

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us

they might be able to help

many thanks

steve
  5. Smwutches Win User

Content Takedown

For any information about enforcement issues, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If he was issued a suspension and it was eligible for a case review, the enforcement
    team will sometimes tell more specific reasons in their response, but otherwise, the only information would be what they give there.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Deus Ex Tomorrow!!

No double takedowns in MD either and the takedown animations are not varied enough, I went through a whole area last night and every single takedown was the same....
Thema:

Content Takedown

1. Content Takedown - Similar Threads - Content Takedown

2. How You Earn Content in Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How You Earn Content in Gears 5: TL:DR: Gear Packs are gone. So is Season Pass. You can earn exclusive customization. Earning content in Gears is something we know many of you care deeply about. You’ve asked and we’ve listened....
  3. 4K enhanced content not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K enhanced content not downloading: I'm switching from Xbox One to Xbox One X in a week so i wanted to get ahead and download the 4K content so once i get the X, i will be ready to go. I did tick the box to download 4K content, i...
  4. Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Hi there, Far Cry Instincts Predator recently became backwards compatible and I wanted to transfer my maps from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Is there a way except for "Cloud Save" to copy them over? I...
  5. Creacion de contenido para XBOX desde Mexico[Translation-Xbox content creation from Mexico]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creacion de contenido para XBOX desde Mexico[Translation-Xbox content creation from Mexico]: que tal comunidad a partir de este post voy a dedicar algunos post sobre contenido sobre xbox hay muchas cosas que debemos de tocar para las nuevas personas que están acercándose a la consola...
  6. Content can`t be viewed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content can`t be viewed.: Recently, I cannot share any game-clips from my activity feed to my friends, Or rather, I can share it but when they open the attachment, it says Content not available. This applies even to clips...
  7. 4k content

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k content: Why does my xbox change from vibrant colors to dull when I use 4k content? Didn't used to happen prior to last update. Xbox support is like handing mechanic's jobs to garage enthusiasts. [Mod...
  8. problems accessing purchased content

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems accessing purchased content: I cant seem to access my movies or tv subscription's on my xbox 360 the error that pops up says the xbox service isn't available right now please try again later. (status=80C90010) my xbox live...
  9. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I recently bought the season pass for Black Ops 2 for my xbox one. everytime I go to download the maps it won't let me. and when I go to the Microsoft store I dont see any add-ons for bo2. what do...
  10. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.: I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to...