Content Takedown

Discus and support Content Takedown in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a family xbox account with my seven year old son, I've checked his xbox today and there was an enforcement message. It states that he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lyttle182, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Lyttle182
    Lyttle182 Guest

Content Takedown

Hi,

I have a family xbox account with my seven year old son, I've checked his xbox today and there was an enforcement message.

It states that he has had a comment removed but I can find anymore information. Is there any way of me finding out what was said? I've looked around but can't seem to find an answer and my son doesn't seem to be giving up on his "I haven't done anything"
    message.

He doesn't have a headset so it must have been typed so I was hoping there is a way to see what got him in trouble.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

Lyttle182, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Content Takedown

Support does not handle enforcement issues so they would not have any specific information.
  3. Lyttle182 Win User

Content Takedown

Thanks for the response, I'll give that a go
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Content Takedown

as said above have a look at that link if you have found no joy try the contact us page

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us

they might be able to help

many thanks

steve
  5. Smwutches Win User

Content Takedown

For any information about enforcement issues, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If he was issued a suspension and it was eligible for a case review, the enforcement
    team will sometimes tell more specific reasons in their response, but otherwise, the only information would be what they give there.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Deus Ex Tomorrow!!

No double takedowns in MD either and the takedown animations are not varied enough, I went through a whole area last night and every single takedown was the same....
Thema:

Content Takedown

1. Content Takedown - Similar Threads - Content Takedown

2. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  3. Avatar content creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar content creation: Hi! My team and I are very interested in creating new content for the Xbox avatars but I cannot seem to find out how to get this done where people could download our avatar clothing and accessory...
  4. VUDU UHD Content Not Playing

in XboX Insiders
    VUDU UHD Content Not Playing: Xbox Insider Skip Ahead member here. Latest build (10.0.18975.1006 - rs_xbox_dev_flight.190905-1900). I'm getting a generic Playback Error when trying to play UHD titled on my X1X on the. VUDU...
  5. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  6. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  7. No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo descargar ningun tipo de contenido [Mod Translation-I can't download any content]: Hola e estado entrando a la store de xbox y tengo dias sin poder descargar aalgun tipo de contenido y pues mee dice que todos los servicios estan normales pero ni a si puedodescargar y mucho menos...
  8. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  9. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  10. missing progress content

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing progress content: I have been playing the game Snake Pass for quite some time, moving through levels.. When I went to play a day ago I found all of my saved progress (a lot of hours) was gone. I now have to start...