continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this

Discus and support continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my reputation has gone from good to avoid me in just over a week i have not done anything different and play a few games how can i get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrEmbo1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. MrEmbo1
    MrEmbo1 Guest

my reputation has gone from good to avoid me in just over a week

i have not done anything different and play a few games

how can i get my reputation up as have no idea how this is possible no one has messaged me or spoken in game so what do i do??

now having trouble playing games due to such a bad reputation

please help

:)

MrEmbo1, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Silas1733 Win User

I got suspended because i was in a group chat and some said something to 1 of my friend he said bru so i said what does that stand for bit.. ready up and two seconds later they gave me a warning and then suspended me
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Details on the rep system,how it works & how to improve yours can be found HERE
  4. MrEmbo1 Win User

i believe i am being false reported on ...how can i stop this
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Are you particularly strong/weak/annoying in these games you play? Some player could find your strategies annoying or unsportive.
  6. zlDontCryHoelz Win User

It could happen that someone that dosent like you kept reporting you on diffrent accounts
Thema:

1. continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this - Similar Threads - continually getting reported

2. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue. Now, When attempting...
  3. *Continued* Unable to get 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Continued* Unable to get 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p: I'm still hoping Microsoft will have a fix soon for this problem with my AOC AGON AG322QC4 hooked up to an Xbox One X in the hdmi 2.0 port using a hdmi 2.0 cable. The best I can set it to is...
  4. This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pmoney122 [link] [comments]
  5. This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the speed my phone is running and I still continue to get the notification saying...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pmoney122 [link] [comments]
  6. I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team...: I’ve been suspended, for telling a person to get off xbox live after he continued to team kill and bragged about a glitch where he knows where everyone is, BEWARE OF GAMERTAG - [mod removed] I...
  7. How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?: My account has been banned by a heckler who is abusing the microsoft report system.. couple long stories short - -heckler - i thought was a friend turned out to be a very vindictive nasty...
  8. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: i am trying to switch this Microsoft account to my primary email [Mod removed- Personal information] but i get an error whenever i attempt this. i have already removed [Mod removed- Personal...
  9. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this ...: My name is , For the past three weeks my brother Daniel Fitzgerald has tried to log into his Microsoft account, when resetting his password the error message occurs "There's a...
  10. Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.: Am playing with animals but can't get past the Leafy Anole. The puzzle won't load thus I cannot continue on and play the other puzzles. Please help!!!!! e484b568-ff3a-4688-b2f2-b87b6a668d61