CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR FREE GAMES!!

Discus and support CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR FREE GAMES!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning everyone. There's an issue that's been continually pleging me concerning "Microsoft" products/monthly free games through xbox live gold.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelbyrd130, Sep 6, 2019.

1. CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR FREE GAMES!!

Good morning everyone. There's an issue that's been continually pleging me concerning "Microsoft" products/monthly free games through xbox live gold. Now I know this may be a touchy subject, but I feel that it's a concern worthy of discussion that may possibly
    lead to some understanding of why this is troublesom to me. Now i know that if you give someone something it becomes their personal property to keep. In the case of "Microsoft" , all users who have xbox live gold recieves free games each month, but yet in
    order to play these games you have to keep paying by purchsing xbox gold. That's like paying for something that's already yours. "PAY TO PLAY TYPE OF THING". Now can someone help me/us to understand this. This has been bought to my attention also by other
    users/gamers. I think we as xbox gamers need some kind of answer as to "Why" this is. Help.!! Anybody???

:)

michaelbyrd130, Sep 6, 2019
  2. jdpup1300 Win User

It's a subscription based service even the name is games with gold you get the games with gold no gold no games is the way I've always understood it just like with any club you pay your dues you get access
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Not sure what your issue is.

You say that we are paying for something that is already ours. It's not really ours, especially since it's an incentive that Microsoft essentially allow us to have. They gave us access to them for using a service.

My bank account comes with several incentives. One is phone insurance. Basically, in that regards your argument would be that after I close my account and no longer use the banks services, they should continue to provide me with phone insurance? Really?

Clues in the name: games WITH gold. You have gold, you have games. Simple
  4. AdamKronus Win User

You pay for services offered by Xbox, such as Live and GamePass. Monthly games are bonuses, small gifts that Microsoft gives you.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

"Games with gold"

So if you have run out of gold you lose entitlement to play sed games. 360 games are excluded from this
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

There's a lot of fine print in TOS. I really don't mind as I have no reason to get rid of my gold live anytime and honestly I'm not sure I'd miss any of the games with the backlog I have of purchased games. Either way my gold is good through May 2022 and
    I've got GPU through the $1 upgrade. I have more games to play than I know what to do with. Live is relatively cheap anyways or free if you work for it in the Rewards program.
Thema:

1. CONTINUALLY PAYING FOR FREE GAMES!! - Similar Threads - CONTINUALLY PAYING FREE

2. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  3. Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making long continuous beep when opening large games: When I open Gears 5, No Man’s Sky, Tomb Raider, etc., my xbox makes a long beep that doesn’t stop until I close out the game. Is this an overheating issue? This happens for games on the internal...
  4. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...: Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to...
  5. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  6. Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Why does my xbox console continue to use the wifi long after i turned the console off? Hi mike-456, Thanks for replying! Instant-on mode strictly means that your console...
  7. Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued": I started a previous thread about this issue here....
  8. System Update hangs and does not continue

in XboX Insiders
    System Update hangs and does not continue: [IMG] Hello Dear Community as well as Team of Xbox Insider, I have a problem since the last Alpha Skip Ahead Update (dated 08/24/19). And although I come to the update only to checks 34% and...
  9. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and...
  10. Continuation of unbeaten run?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continuation of unbeaten run?: I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is there any way I can transfer my unblemished...