Continuation of unbeaten run?

Discus and support Continuation of unbeaten run? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve de jonge, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Continuation of unbeaten run?

I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is there any way I can transfer my unblemished record to another device?

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings***

:)

steve de jonge, Aug 9, 2019
  2. steve de jonge Win User

Thanks for the information. I will look into it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. To clarify what my fellow XBF member has stated, in regard to your progress, so long as your Microsoft account has been connected to the internet while in-game, your progress, stats, and any subscriptions or ownership of games you've
    purchased previously are also stored in the Cloud.

That being said, should you get a different device, just be sure to sign into your new one with the same credentials for your profile (email address & password) so that the information transfers correctly. Just in case you require it, I'm linking a couple
    of handy support articles below that can assist you in account recovery and account information.

Find your Microsoft account email address

Microsoft account help

I hope that this helps to answer your question a bit more and please let us know if you have any further queries!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey steve

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring your progress and records onto a new device.

Here on the Xbox Forums, we do not currently have the tools necessary to properly cater to you, and thus we will have to refer you to the

Microsoft Casual Games community
    to acquire the info you seek.

Additionally you can also ask this on the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Facebook
    page, as they have an active social community and should be able to get you the answers you seek.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. steve de jonge Win User

When I first posed this query (3 days ago) a message started scrolling across the top informing me that experts, who took 3 minutes to resolve their last issue, were considering it. Why is it taking so long? There are only 3 possible answers - yes (with
    instructions), no (with apologies), or,

"Wow! That would be a great way of furthering the illusion of brand loyalty, we'll be right back to you after this impromptu feasibility study."
  6. steve de jonge Win User

Thanks Amber,

that's most helpful.
Thema:

1. Continuation of unbeaten run? - Similar Threads - Continuation unbeaten run

2. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and...
  3. Controller's bug continues appearing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug continues appearing: I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19)....
  4. Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full shutdown Xbox one s and fan continue working: Hi.i have a Xbox one s.i changed power option from instant mod to energy saving.now when i shutdown my xbox one s and consol goes shutdown . console fans working very slowly.after this shutdown if...
  5. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  6. Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...: Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, all fail to start, reinstalling works temporarily, then they randomly stop working again. Even Edge fails to work, and you can't uninstall that since MS is stupid like...
  7. Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right: So I got this new xbox controller from The Source three days ago and I woke up, got on xbox and my controller is stuck continuously scrolling right. I inspected the controller, the right bumper is...
  8. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?: On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [img] [img]...
  9. Continued issues with notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Continued issues with notifications: Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party invites are still going straight to my phone...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC): Hey, so I just got Forza Horizon 4 for PC through Game Pass for PC. I previously encountered the issue with the game needing to be on the main drive, but that issue was solved. Now the game keeps...