Continuation of unbeaten run?

Discus and support Continuation of unbeaten run? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve de jonge, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Continuation of unbeaten run?

I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is there any way I can transfer my unblemished record to another device?

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings***

:)

steve de jonge, Aug 9, 2019
  2. steve de jonge Win User

Thanks for the information. I will look into it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. To clarify what my fellow XBF member has stated, in regard to your progress, so long as your Microsoft account has been connected to the internet while in-game, your progress, stats, and any subscriptions or ownership of games you've
    purchased previously are also stored in the Cloud.

That being said, should you get a different device, just be sure to sign into your new one with the same credentials for your profile (email address & password) so that the information transfers correctly. Just in case you require it, I'm linking a couple
    of handy support articles below that can assist you in account recovery and account information.

Find your Microsoft account email address

Microsoft account help

I hope that this helps to answer your question a bit more and please let us know if you have any further queries!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey steve

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring your progress and records onto a new device.

Here on the Xbox Forums, we do not currently have the tools necessary to properly cater to you, and thus we will have to refer you to the

Microsoft Casual Games community
    to acquire the info you seek.

Additionally you can also ask this on the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Facebook
    page, as they have an active social community and should be able to get you the answers you seek.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. steve de jonge Win User

When I first posed this query (3 days ago) a message started scrolling across the top informing me that experts, who took 3 minutes to resolve their last issue, were considering it. Why is it taking so long? There are only 3 possible answers - yes (with
    instructions), no (with apologies), or,

"Wow! That would be a great way of furthering the illusion of brand loyalty, we'll be right back to you after this impromptu feasibility study."
  6. steve de jonge Win User

Thanks Amber,

that's most helpful.
Thema:

1. Continuation of unbeaten run? - Similar Threads - Continuation unbeaten run

2. I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft: In continuation to these threads: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-please-fix-the-games-for-windows/3c635700-049b-4465-a5ac-004fd6c37cb2...
  3. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  4. Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?: I mean, how long can it take for new games to stop as it did in the previous generation or if it can end up faster with new hardware? What do you think? c4f181f4-cb5c-4284-8022-da28ad6bf518
  5. Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...: I had recurring billing set up on my xbox account, and at the beginning of the month I noticed several fraudulent charge attempts were made on the credit card I have on file for in-game or store...
  6. Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...: I want to buy the game again, I've already located it on eBay. But I don't know if it's still playing on Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Or if it's already possible to play on the Xbox One....
  7. Metro Exodus won't launch but continues to run as a Background Process

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus won't launch but continues to run as a Background Process: Hello everyone, I have been trying to play Metro Exodus on Xbox pass but there is no way of getting it to start. Very odd thing is that it seems to be a problem with the Xbox app, since it works...
  8. Xbox One X Gears Limited Edition making strange chime noise continuously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Gears Limited Edition making strange chime noise continuously.: My system makes this chime like noise while running, and even while off in quick start up mode. Does anyone else have this issue? There is no timing for it, but it does it all the time. It almost...
  9. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  10. Accensione e spegnimento continuo della console [Edit - translation] - Continuous switching...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accensione e spegnimento continuo della console [Edit - translation] - Continuous switching...: Salve Di punto in bianco la mia console ha cominciato ad accendersi e spegnersi di continuo. Avvolte rimane accesa poi ricomincia anche durante il gioco. Ho provato anche a pulire il sensore di...