Continue playing a game I played through game pass

Discus and support Continue playing a game I played through game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everybody! It's my first time asking stuff here. I played few hours Witcher 3 last time it was on Gamepass. Now I want to play it again, so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRT19, May 13, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. JRT19
    JRT19 Guest

Hey everybody!

It's my first time asking stuff here. I played few hours Witcher 3 last time it was on Gamepass. Now I want to play it again, so I'm thinking of buying it, but I was wondering if my saved files will be still available in case I buy the game.

Sorry for my english, I haven't practised in long time.

Thank you for your answers.

:)

2. Daft Badger Win User

As long as you were connected to xbox live when you played it then your save will be on the cloud & will just download that save the first time you play the game if you buy it.

If you are on the same console then there should still be a save there as well as long as you didn't delete it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

"For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message

Did he actually purchase the game or was he playing through Game Pass? The game was just removed from Game Pass, so you have to own the game in order to continue playing. If he owns it on disc, make sure the disc is in the drive.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass game wont load

Have you actually purchased the game or were you just using it through Game Pass? Since the game has been removed from Game Pass, you would need to purchase it in order to continue playing it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

my game is no longer available in the library

Did you actually purchase the game or were you just using it through Game Pass? GTA V was removed from Game Pass a few months ago so in order to continue playing it, you would need to purchase the game.
  6. AmandaWilkie Win User

Sea of Thieves

Your friend can get a free Xbox Game Pass trial (a month I believe) in which they can play with you. However, after the trial ends he will need to purchase the game or continue a game pass subscription to continue playing it.
Thema:

1. Continue playing a game I played through game pass - Similar Threads - Continue playing game

2. Being able to continue playing PC game pass games without Subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to continue playing PC game pass games without Subscription: A user without an active PC Game Pass subscription can continue to play the games previously installed. https://i.imgur.com/88SDQSM.png https://i.imgur.com/6WfUdtA.png...
  3. Xbox One S continuously disconnects and reconnects to controller during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S continuously disconnects and reconnects to controller during game play: I have tried all of the below options, tried multiple controllers and batteries, the controller just continues to disconnect and reconnect on and off. In a 5 min rocket league match it happened 7...
  4. Achievements not popping up when continuing playing a game with Quick Resume (Hades,...

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not popping up when continuing playing a game with Quick Resume (Hades,...: You might heard about this problem already be auae of Hades. It's when you continue to play this game via Quick Resume, no achievements are popping up anymore until you restart the game. And even...
  5. Unable to continue playing Nowhere Prophet on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to continue playing Nowhere Prophet on Game Pass for PC: I started playing Nowhere Prophet on Game Pass for PC within the past month. Now, when I try to launch it, a window for the Windows store pops up instead. It wants me to download Gaming Services,...
  6. Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo): [IMG] submitted by /u/camerontocher [link] [comments]
  7. Please tell me how I can continue to play competitive games while Xresolver exists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me how I can continue to play competitive games while Xresolver exists: I play competitive Overwatch at the highest tier and Xresolver has ruined the game. Out of the last 13 games I've played 5 of them had ddosers. I changed my IP but I can't do anything about my...
  8. My games freeze while playing for about 5 seconds before it just continues playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games freeze while playing for about 5 seconds before it just continues playing?: My games freeze for about 4 to 5 seconds before it resumes the game and it happens every 30 to 40 seconds and it repeats over and over and I dont know whats happening. Its being happening for...
  9. Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.: I recently downloaded a game from the list of games provided through the Xbox gamepass. I was able to play a little bit of the game before it turned off and stated that content was unavailable. I...
  10. Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar: Ark is not downloading or updating once you hit the bar that says game is ready to play. It first did thos during my update today and stopped at 89% and didnt budge, after I cancelled the update...