Continued issues with notifications

Discus and support Continued issues with notifications in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CodyDigits, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Continued issues with notifications

Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party invites are still going straight to my phone and not my console.

And yes, I’ve hard reset my console multiple times. Did so again last night. And again today I am having the issues again.

submitted by /u/CodyDigits
    [link] [comments]

/u/CodyDigits, Jul 20, 2019
  2. bBaxta Win User

Continued Notification Lag

Moderators, are you seeing this, any input? Much appreciated.
  3. smileskybird Win User

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
  4. Shaunyy Boy Win User

Yeah mine is lagging when it comes up with an achievement party chat game clip recorded anything like really slow, happens on all my mates too, why does it do that?
  5. bBaxta Win User

6. SirSkunkalot Win User

Don't think a moderator can do anything to help hear guys.

in sure this will all sort its self out as the updates get rolled out.
Thema:

Continued issues with notifications

1. Continued issues with notifications - Similar Threads - Continued issues notifications

2. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  3. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  4. Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update: Bonjour, Je viens de récupérer la console XBOX 360 d'un ami qui n'a pas fonctionné depuis un moment. La console m'a demandé de pouvoir me connecter xbox live. J'ai réussi l'exécuter sur une clé...
  5. points cannot be deposited, issue continued from last year

in XBoX Rewards
    points cannot be deposited, issue continued from last year: I have been getting monthly reports on how many points ive made. Last year I asked support to help me figure out why it wasn't depositing. I was told that it was a problem on there end and I just...
  6. Microsoft Bingo Issues Continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Issues Continue: PLEASE fix the connection problems AND return everyone's lost coins, keys and tickets. 25bfd4f6-4b11-421e-bf0f-d2c72773437a
  7. Bingo Connection Issues Continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Connection Issues Continue: The server connection issues seem to be getting worse. Today was the worst thus far, losing connectivity in the middle of matches. Of course when that happens, the server is not smart enough to...
  8. Continuing connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continuing connection issues: I have been having connection issues with this game for the past week and it has been persistent no matter whether you are in a middle of a game or just getting on. It is getting annoying to try...
  9. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?: Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it. 3bfbc75f-5275-42ed-93e3-1f0091b1d2b5
  10. Notifications Issue - After Clearing, They Continue To Pop Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications Issue - After Clearing, They Continue To Pop Up: I am having an issue where even after clearing my notifications, upon resetting my Xbox, they continue to show up. I continue to see a specific message that someone left on one of my videos, and...