Continued issues with notifications

Discus and support Continued issues with notifications in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CodyDigits, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Continued issues with notifications

Not sure what the status of getting a fix for this is, but I am still having many issues receiving various notifications such as Party Invites. Party invites are still going straight to my phone and not my console.

And yes, I’ve hard reset my console multiple times. Did so again last night. And again today I am having the issues again.

submitted by /u/CodyDigits
    [link] [comments]

/u/CodyDigits, Jul 20, 2019
  2. bBaxta Win User

Continued Notification Lag

Moderators, are you seeing this, any input? Much appreciated.
  3. smileskybird Win User

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
  4. Shaunyy Boy Win User

Yeah mine is lagging when it comes up with an achievement party chat game clip recorded anything like really slow, happens on all my mates too, why does it do that?
  5. bBaxta Win User

6. SirSkunkalot Win User

Don't think a moderator can do anything to help hear guys.

in sure this will all sort its self out as the updates get rolled out.
Thema:

Continued issues with notifications

1. Continued issues with notifications - Similar Threads - Continued issues notifications

2. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  3. Xbox 360 continuous login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 continuous login issue: I recently got my brother's xbox 360 for my son to use. Everytime i enter my login credentials it hangs on thr download profile/remember password. I have deleted the profile, deleted the cache 3...
  4. More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one...: Throughout the past months, I am unable to talk in-game chat across all games and this used to be fixable by going into a party and turning off your mic and then back on and it would work. Pain in...
  5. Continued Login Issue 0x8007000E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continued Login Issue 0x8007000E: I continue to run into the same issue where I have to do a hard reset of my xbox because 1 specific account gets the above mentioned error code. I have to log back in to my account, my siblings...
  6. Xbox microphone issues continued

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox microphone issues continued: Hello everyone, i am outraged at the fact that I have had this issue for over three years now, and after contacting so many people over this issue to no avail, i have no other solutions. I cannot...
  7. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  8. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  9. Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update: Bonjour, Je viens de récupérer la console XBOX 360 d'un ami qui n'a pas fonctionné depuis un moment. La console m'a demandé de pouvoir me connecter xbox live. J'ai réussi l'exécuter sur une clé...
  10. Notifications Issue - After Clearing, They Continue To Pop Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications Issue - After Clearing, They Continue To Pop Up: I am having an issue where even after clearing my notifications, upon resetting my Xbox, they continue to show up. I continue to see a specific message that someone left on one of my videos, and...