Continuously lagged/ kicked out of game, and booted off of xbox live

Discus and support Continuously lagged/ kicked out of game, and booted off of xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last month my husband and I have spent countless hours with xbox live representatives trying to figure out why we can't play advanced warfare... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lavender4f07, Dec 27, 2014.

1. lavender4f07
    lavender4f07 Guest

For the last month my husband and I have spent countless hours with xbox live representatives trying to figure out why we can't play advanced warfare and/or black ops 2. Our issue started around November 27th, and is still continuing. We have the fastest
    internet our provided gives us, have swapped out our modem twice thinking that was it, wiped all of our classes back to basic, removed and reinstalled our names and our games, checked and changed our ports, switched from being hard wired to wireless, changed
    our IP address.... basically every single trouble shooting thing that an xbox live rep could give us in the two and a half hours it took to talk to them, we've tried at least 4 times if not more....

Nothing seemed to work. However, we just spoke with a very intelligent person today, who has noticed a pattern. Unfortunately not all modems/routers are compatible with third party devices (such as xbox, playstation etc), not all internet providers are aware
    that their modems are not compatible with these devices until they are informed.

If you have a modem that is either an **** model or a TC model (such as TC 8305c), you may want to go to your internet provider and switch to motorolla which is one of the best compatible modems for third party gaming devices. I just found out this information
    tonight, and will be going into Comcast Monday morning to switch out my modem.

I will let y'all know if this works. If it doesn't, then I guess we will still be frustrated, however, for those of you at your wits end like we are, this might be our solution.

*fingers crossed*

Happy gaming...

:)

lavender4f07, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Digital HDx
    Digital HDx Guest
    Help please

Almost the same problem happened with me. I have 2 Xboxes in the same house. If I was on mine and then the other one signed onto LIVE, it kicked me out of the game I was in and lagged me out of my party. After that, it was fine, but everytime the other Xbox
    signed on, it would still lag me out.

Digital HDx, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Keep on disconnecting from Xbox live with Wireless adapter on Xbox 360 Elite.

any solution to this? i have the same modem and constantly get kicked out of parties and chats and booted from xbox live while trying to play COD Ghosts. very annoying.

Abe Froman Jr, Dec 27, 2014
  4. KSMKxALPHAx Win User

Unable to accessss xbox live. Was working last night. Today it won`t connect

i can connect to xbox live but i keep getting kicked off. like lagging off, does this have to do with the problem thats curently going on with live
  5. GS LSU TIGERS Win User

I get disconnected from ea servers every 5 minutes

i tried that. i get kicked out of xbox live parties non stop and games. i get disconected from ea servers but my internet connection is good. i think somebody is hacking into my ip and booting me off somehow.
  6. kawi347 Win User

Xbox live disconnects while streaming netflix

I just tried all that and I'm still getting logged out of xbox live. Our tv, laptops, and phones can all stream netflix perfectly. It's only the xbox continually booting me off.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

active downloads

If it kicks you off Live, it won't be able to access the servers for the download to continue.
  8. taidara Win User

Continuously getting kicked off Xbox live

Greetings gjbosch!

Thank you for starting a new thread! Appreciate if you could post up the model number of your Arris.

Could you verify if you can connect properly using a direct connection to your modem.
Thema:

1. Continuously lagged/ kicked out of game, and booted off of xbox live - Similar Threads - Continuously lagged kicked

2. Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic: Hi folks, I recently just got a new xbox profile. It's an adult account, but for some reason, I cannot change the gamerpic to a custom image. Every time I try, I get a message that says: "Sorry,...
  3. Xbox crashes once I start or continue a campaign game in Prince of Persia The forgotten sands.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox crashes once I start or continue a campaign game in Prince of Persia The forgotten sands.: Basically what the title says. The other game modes work. I downloaded this online on a USB. 9e512d20-b419-42e0-a76e-de19600bd30a
  4. Continuous Disconnection From Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuous Disconnection From Internet: I have an Xbox One X and has been having connectivity issues where im am constantly being disconnected from Hulu, Vudu, Xbox Live and sign in issues. You could be watching a two hour movie that...
  5. Continual sign out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continual sign out: I just purchased an xbox one s for my son, less than 24hrs ago, nothing but grief. Why does it keep signing him out, mid game? Twice Ive had to reconnect the controller. Brand new xbox, one...
  6. Error to CONTINUE in a savegame on Assassins Creed Odissey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error to CONTINUE in a savegame on Assassins Creed Odissey: When I try to enter my savegame, it says; needed Legacy of the Blade 1, 2 and 3 I already purchased it but still can't enter game please help! 0c7013fc-e02a-4b60-98a0-c7f6ea0c146b
  7. Continually receiving Error Code 104 when attempting to launch Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continually receiving Error Code 104 when attempting to launch Microsoft Solitaire: I get the error code message every time I attempt to open Solitaire, both on my Android tablet and on my Windows 10 laptop. Things were fine only a couple of days ago. This is a recent and highly...
  8. External Storage Detection continuously disconnects and reconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Detection continuously disconnects and reconnects: Hi All, I have recently run out of space and purchased a Kesu 1TB external drive from amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GKCQM3C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 When...
  9. Xbox (Beta) PC | Downloads continually stall at 0 B/S, impossible to download content from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC | Downloads continually stall at 0 B/S, impossible to download content from...: The Xbox (Beta) PC app continually fails to download games, regularly stalling at 0 B/S for long periods before throwing error 0x800704C6 'We couldn't connect you to the service: [img] [img]...
  10. Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server lag is really bad. It is annoying.....if this continues I will cancel my subsciption: world of tanks.....server lag has been horrible......can't play the game like this...is this temporary? 0b045e8b-5913-432b-9e0d-91d1b8c5e833