Contoller maybe can be fixed???

Discus and support Contoller maybe can be fixed??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so one of the controllers like turns on the for a sec and turns off so i tried putting a USB cable to the xbox but still nothing so i was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EddiePuente, Mar 22, 2020.

1. EddiePuente
    EddiePuente Guest

Ok so one of the controllers like turns on the for a sec and turns off so i tried putting a USB cable to the xbox but still nothing so i was wondering of you have some suggestions to how to fix it???

:)

EddiePuente, Mar 22, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Have you tried a different USB port or connect it to PC?
  3. SamWild93 Win User

Hello EddiePuente,

When you plug it into xbox with cable does it work ?
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Modern warfare on Xbox one x issue

Have you tried another controller i use a wipe and a toothpick to give my contoller a clean every so often your buttons maybe sticking.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox adaptive controller issues

Hi there CripKeeper

This is a odd one, You have tried reseting the controller and switching off co pilot ect to make sure there isn't anything else causing the spinning around ect?. Also that wanted to check what contoller parts you have maybe removing and reattaching certain
    ones can help fix it.?
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

SERIAL NUMBER PROBLEM

For the wired contoller it is on the back side of it.
Thema:

1. Contoller maybe can be fixed??? - Similar Threads - Contoller maybe fixed

2. PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]: TOMARA QUE O CONTROLE DO NOVO XBOX SEJA BOM PORQUE O MELHOR DE TODOS É DO XBOX 360 ANALOGICOS DE METAL QUE DURAM ANOS E ANOS O DO XBOX ONE LIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEM IGUAL QUE QUEBRA SEMPRE ESSA...
  3. Xbox Scorpio Contoller Support (Wired USB) or a Xbox usb wired controller or perhaps a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scorpio Contoller Support (Wired USB) or a Xbox usb wired controller or perhaps a...: I having been wondering for a long time on next generation consoles and I already own a plenty of Android Boxes, 1 Super Slim PS3, I'm considering the Scorpio with its top notch specs I was...
  4. Custome xbox one contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custome xbox one contoller: How do I open a rubberized griped controller to clean it out without tearing the grips? dc084015-3e2c-4791-b9ca-7268909bbe36
  5. Elite Contoller>Laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Contoller>Laptop?: Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ? Danke im vorraus :D ------ [Mod...
  6. Xbox One S contoller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S contoller: My Xbox one s controller keep scrolling Left on the dashboard but i thing something wrong with rb but its not jammed or stuck at all 8a619429-bbf9-425f-95fd-8540b0554659
  7. Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support: Will the xbox adaptive controller support a 2.0 usb mouse? ebda7bc1-905a-4687-be7f-abf794530950
  8. Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix: Why isnt there a fix for the adapters that emulate a contoller when in reality the user is using a mouse and keyboard. This isnt an issue that game developers can fix because of the constant cat...
  9. Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly: Ok so I have had an Xbox One X since release, was also the Project Scorpio version and I am having issues with the contoller that came with it. Until recently I had never used it before because I...
  10. My design lab contoller does not function properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My design lab contoller does not function properly: I have a design lab controller [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. When I first received it, the "B" button was a little sticky, but it wasn't enough of a problem for me to worry about. Now, the...