Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s...

Discus and support Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hola, buenas tardes quiero conectar el control de xbox one s por BT mi pc, pero me pide un PIN que no se en donde se encuentra o como le hago... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JacquelinneMartinez Ruiz, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s...

Hola, buenas tardes

quiero conectar el control de xbox one s por BT mi pc, pero me pide un PIN que no se en donde se encuentra o como le hago ......saludos

[Translation-Hello, good afternoon

I want to connect the control xbox one s by BT my pc, but it asks me a PIN that I do not know where it is or as I do ...... Best regards]

:)

JacquelinneMartinez Ruiz, Jan 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s , asks me for a PIN to connect it to pc]

Hi Jacquelinne,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with controller. We recommend to try these:

Use the Default Bluetooth PIN
    The most common PIN is four zeroes in a row, 0000. Two others you may encounter on some devices are 1111 and 1234. Try entering those when you're prompted for a PIN, starting
    with 0000, and most of the time, the pairing finishes successfully. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. OSG lMlodzlLy Win User

Cant hear some friends in party

Desconecta tu control total mente y vuelve s conectarlo trata de tener tu cable al xbox manfo
  4. PauloRodríguez Tapi Win User

Control Edición Limitada PUBG en PC [Translation - Control Limited edition PUBG on PC]

Hola, muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

Con lo que me comentas me surgen muchas dudas.

Estoy viendo que si lo quiero actualizar, necesito un adaptador inalámbrico o un cable USB, pero yo solo tengo planeado comprar el puro control, y hasta lo que se solo tiene el control y unos detalles como gold, game pass y un regalo de PUBG.

¿Qué consecuencias tiene el no actualizar mi control?

¿Si compro un cable USB-C - USB ordinario me sirve para conectarlo al PC y actualizarlo de manera normal?

Yo tengo 2 controles de Xbox 360 y un adaptador no original de Microsoft, para conectarlos al pc, yo pensaba comprarme este control nada más como un capricho, ya que me gusto, pero en dado caso de que vengan algunos amigos ¿Podría conectar los 2 controles
    de 360 con el adaptador y el control de PUBG edición limitada a la vez?

Espero me puedas responder mis dudas, muchas gracias.

[Edit - Translation] -

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

With what you tell me, many doubts arise.

I am seeing that if I want to update it, I need a wireless adapter or a USB cable, but I only plan to buy the pure control, and even what is only in control and some details like gold, game pass and a gift from PUBG.

What are the consequences of not updating my control?

If I buy an ordinary USB-C - USB cable, can I connect it to the PC and update it in the normal way?

I have 2 Xbox 360 controls and a non-original Microsoft adapter, to connect them to the PC, I thought I would buy this control as a whim, since I liked it, but in case some friends come, could I connect the 2
    360 controls with the adapter and control of PUBG limited edition at the same time?

I hope you can answer my questions, thank you very much.
  5. Panno92 Win User

controle de xbox one

Translation:

xbox one controller

I currently bought a bluetooth 5.0 adapter for my computer, and I have an xbox one if I decided to use the controller to play on the pc, and when I went to pair the controller, it was connecting for a long time and then told me to check the pin and try
    again, what should i do?

-------------

Answer:

Hi, what model of the controller do you have? Beacuse the original controller for xbox one does not support bluetooth, only the newer revision after the release of the xbox one S support bluetooth.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...roller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
Thema:

Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s...

1. Control de xbox one s , me pide un PIN para conectarlo a pc[Translation-Control xbox one s... - Similar Threads - Control pide PIN

2. Volume controls not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume controls not working: Recently for some reason i can't change the volume of my tv neither the app nor the comtroller can do it anymore. I had my lwft bumper set to shift and d-pad up and down to asjust the volume and...
  3. Headphones on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones on controller: My sons xbox 1 S , we just bought a second pair of headphones because its not working at all. I need help on whT to do! 50bbed81-a2ac-482e-9c81-fe7457258037
  4. Xbox One Controller plugged into PC but connects to Xbox One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller plugged into PC but connects to Xbox One.: So recently, my controller hasn't been working properly on my PC. I went to test it on my Xbox, and it works fine wired and wireless. But now when I plug it into my PC, it just connects to my...
  5. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  6. xbox 1 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 controllers.: my controller broke today and i hv a week b 4 i can replace it. i was wondering if i can use my phone/tablet as controllers instead until i get the real 1? not 2 stream but as a actual way to use...
  7. Xbox one wireless control issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless control issue: I recently purchased a wireless controller and once I synced it wit the xbox one, it works for about 5 minutes. The xbox controller stops responding and the xbox one shows controller still...
  8. Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller: I fixed it and it started working again. I just want to say thanks to the people who helped me.my xbox one controller stopped working, i don't know why. I was watching youtube and the nothing...
  9. Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working: I've just purchased an Xbox Fusion Power A controller and when I plug it in to the USB port, nothing happens. No light turns on. Any advice? d0b98523-13e4-49ee-8535-945ad1aa9e6f
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Version 2 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Version 2 Repair: I got the elite version 2 controller almost as soon as it came out, i wasn’t playing a whole lot because I was in school, and even with just light usage after less than 2 months both bumpers were...