control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active

Discus and support control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; regarding the wireless controller on the xbox series S disconnect, it only happens when it is in games at 120fps with the console's variable refresh... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordGamer93, Jun 22, 2022.

1. control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active

regarding the wireless controller on the xbox series S disconnect, it only happens when it is in games at 120fps with the console's variable refresh rate active, disabling the console's freesync does not occur this error

submitted by /u/LordGamer93
    [link] [comments]

/u/LordGamer93, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Variable refresh rate

Hi,

In addition, what makes you believe VRR is going off when not running a game at 120Hz? Do you see screen tearing?
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Variable refresh rate

HI Blitzz,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Do you have a tv or monitor connected to your console? Can you give us the model of the display so that we may better help you?
  4. Jayfig Win User

Vizio hdr10 issues

Had this problem contacted vizio and I had to uncheck the allow variable refresh rate in tv&display options on the Xbox one x and also had to turn off variable refresh rate in the pro gaming engine in the advanced picture settings.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

No Variable refresh rate option

Did you check to make sure the option were enabled on the monitor that allow VRR to work on the Xbox?
  6. Vilehell Win User

Variable Refresh Rate Glitch

Before you replied I got it working again by messing around with it but now it's doing it again today. I tried this and it didnt work. I don't know why my xbox is not detecting my freesync.
Thema:

control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active

1. control disconnecting with variable refresh rate active - Similar Threads - control disconnecting variable

2. Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.: So I have a wired turtle beach controller and it's pretty good. This controller randomly disconnects, while still fully plugged in, on my xbox series s. This is a problem, as I play some fps...
  3. Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting and Reconnecting on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting and Reconnecting on Windows 10.: So I bought a Xbox Core Controller and I can pair and connect it to my PC. It will stay connected and work for about 15 seconds then it disconnects and starts slowly flashing. It will reconnect...
  4. Xbox Controller Disconnecting Even Though It's Plugged In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Disconnecting Even Though It's Plugged In: I'm playing games like Minecraft and Xenon Racer and my controller ran out of batteries, and I didn't have any, so I plugged it in to a USB cable. Yet while the controller is plugged in, it would...
  5. Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?: I have been having this issue since this morning. I want to know why, and how I can fix the issue. The controller has full battery, is basically brand new, and hasn't had this issue before. I have...
  6. Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.: My xbox one controller(s) immediately disconnects as if the battery is dead, but I have used SEVERAL full batteries, a battery pack, plugged it in with USB (!!!), and used 3 (!!!) different...
  7. Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement: I recently purchased an XBOX S and since day 1 it has had issues disconnecting the wireless controller intermittently. I followed all of the troubleshooting including updating firmware for xbox...
  8. Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10: I bought a xbox series X controller back in February and keeps disconnecting. At first I thought it was just my pc however I tried it on xbox and it disconnected all the time. Games aren't...
  9. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10: In the past year I have bought two xbox controllers and both seem to work alright on xbox but when it comes to windows 10 they suck. It's not anything to do with the build quality or anything like...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting from BT and usb when playing games.: So when I am playing games like Apex, Borderlands, God of War or any others, the elite controller will connect in the beginning and as I play the game, the game will lag, and the controller...