Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor...

Discus and support Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola: A mi control elite se le despegaron las agarraderas de goma del lado izquierdo. He estado buscando como poder remplazar estas piezas a través... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCP23-[xboxvenue], Sep 5, 2019.

1. Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor...

Hola:

A mi control elite se le despegaron las agarraderas de goma del lado izquierdo. He estado buscando como poder remplazar estas piezas a través de Microsoft. La solución que dan en comprar un control nuevo, en vista de que mi control esta fuera de garantia.

¿Hay alguna forma de poder conseguir la pieza?

¿A dónde puedo ir a que me reparen el control?

No voy a pagar el precio completo del control por dos piezas de goma.

Saludos.

[Translation-Hello:

My elite control had the rubber handles peeled off the left side. I've been looking at how to replace these parts through Microsoft. The solution they give in to buy a new control, since my control is out of warranty.

Is there any way we can get the piece?

Where can I go to have my control repaired?

I'm not going to pay the full price of the control for two pieces of rubber.

Best regards. ]
    Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor... [​IMG]

:)

JCP23-[xboxvenue], Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor and Outdoor Grip Replacement]

Hi JCP,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with the grips. How long have you owned the controller? If the controller is over a year old, then you would need to get it replaced as we wouldn't be able to repair it.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor and Outdoor Grip Replacement]

hola buen dia

si ya no tiene garantia en tu localidad debe de haber lugares donde reparen controles y venta de accesorios o cosas asi deberias de buscar e ir para preguntar en cuanto te saldria una reparacion

suerte y saludos

[Translation-hello good morning

if you no longer have a guarantee in your locality there should be places where you repair controls and sell accessories or things like that you should look and go to ask as soon as a repair would come out

luck and greetings]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

If your controller has never been sent in for repairs you may be eligible for a one time out-of-warranty repair. You'll need to contact support for more help with this.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us. Please ask to have the chat escalated to ask.

If they cannot help then there are places online that you can purchase rubber grips from to put on to your controller.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

scarlett retrocompatible con accesorios de xbox one (retro-compatible scarlett with xbox one accessories)

Creo que los controles estan bien como estan, si requieren de algo mas para eso estan los elite, bueno creo yo.

[Translation-I think the controls are fine as they are, if they require anything else for the elites, well I think]
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Elite Series 2

Thema:

Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor...

1. Control Elite: Remplazo de agarradera interior y exterior[Translation-Elite Control: Indoor... - Similar Threads - Control Elite Remplazo

2. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons. can You help? Can i buy replacements ? thankyou...
  3. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: I requested a replacement for my elite controller and they accepted it, but they asked to give my controller to them and I am wondering if I have to put all the parts like paddles, thumbstick and...
  4. Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hi Microsoft, Please advise me on a channel on purchasing the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I am residing in Singapore and I am unable to order the controller from sites such as Amazon. Thanks...
  5. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite controller series 2: Preordered your elite controller series 2 day of announcements now it is shipping on the 8th of November instead of the 4th ?? Why preorder if your not going to honor your side of the deal...
  6. Elite controller,rubber grips came off again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller,rubber grips came off again: Hi, I own the elite controller . For second time the grips unglued again . The first time you replace my controller but now it's impossible to speak with someone here in support. Whatever I choose...
  7. Xbox one elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller grips: How do i get my controller grips replaced? Feeling like i was sold a faulty product. Why would i want to purchase another elite controller if these fall apart. Seems like a normal issue. Attempted...
  8. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  9. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...