Control file IO failure

Discus and support Control file IO failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to start a new game or continue from where i left off i keep getting file IO failure for my physical copy of the game control... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goober2120, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Goober2120
    Goober2120 Guest

Control file IO failure

When i try to start a new game or continue from where i left off i keep getting file IO failure for my physical copy of the game control

:)

Goober2120, Sep 2, 2019
  2. CptThade Win User

Control file IO failure

hi, tell me please, what platform do you use?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Control file IO failure

Hey there Goober2120

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this error being experienced on your Xbox. I can totally see how this could be distressing. I suggest following the steps outlined in our support page entitled the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution.

When you get the chance, give the steps in that guide a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Zero420override Win User

Control file IO failure

Have you tried to reset your console?
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Quantum break IO failure ?

Go to their forums they have a fix for that error code already!!
  6. coco meat train Win User

Quantum break IO failure ?

I’m not sure if you’ve even gotten to play the game at all but a fix at the Remedy forums with that error on PC is to load a previous chapter. I know you’re on Xbox but the fix may be similar.

https://community.remedygames.com/f...p-issues/260697-game-breaking-bug-on-xbox-one

Have you happened to make sure the game is up to date? I know that was an issue with the game at launch and a patch was supposed to fix it.
Thema:

Control file IO failure

1. Control file IO failure - Similar Threads - Control file failure

2. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  3. Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect: I’m plsying Battlefield 1 and I can choose any class; assault, support, medic, scout and all guns and gadgets work correctly. However, when I choose the Scout class & pick any sniper rifle, it...
  4. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  5. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console: I recently bought the great white shark cash card, and the next thing i know when i open the game it loads up but the controller doesn't work, so basically all my money i spent is gone, as i...
  6. Xbox remote control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox remote control: I'm looking far a way to control my Xbox remotely. The current Xbox app is strictly for games. I have my sound system controlled via Xbox and would like to be in another room and start media...
  7. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have gone through tens of controllers and my latest was less than a year old . I don't play everyday and when i do it's just a couple of hours at a time, the left analog stick always cracks and...
  8. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers: How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes?????? 5fc795d9-cabf-4b80-9d24-7492cd249972
  9. I Won a Controller But don’t know the address on Rewards File

in XBoX Rewards
    I Won a Controller But don’t know the address on Rewards File: Hello, I just won a controller from the Forza 7 Sweepstakes, and I have gotten a email that it would be shipped in 6-8 Weeks to “the address you provided during registration.” Just wanted to...
  10. Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.: Hi guys , I have a ex online friend who is getting creepier by the day. It all started when I removed him from my friends list for making a remark about my real life buddys brother passing away....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one file io failure