Control file IO failure

Discus and support Control file IO failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to start a new game or continue from where i left off i keep getting file IO failure for my physical copy of the game control... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goober2120, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Goober2120
    Goober2120 Guest

Control file IO failure

When i try to start a new game or continue from where i left off i keep getting file IO failure for my physical copy of the game control

:)

Goober2120, Sep 2, 2019
  2. CptThade Win User

Control file IO failure

hi, tell me please, what platform do you use?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Control file IO failure

Hey there Goober2120

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this error being experienced on your Xbox. I can totally see how this could be distressing. I suggest following the steps outlined in our support page entitled the

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution.

When you get the chance, give the steps in that guide a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Zero420override Win User

Control file IO failure

Have you tried to reset your console?
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Quantum break IO failure ?

Go to their forums they have a fix for that error code already!!
  6. coco meat train Win User

Quantum break IO failure ?

I’m not sure if you’ve even gotten to play the game at all but a fix at the Remedy forums with that error on PC is to load a previous chapter. I know you’re on Xbox but the fix may be similar.

https://community.remedygames.com/f...p-issues/260697-game-breaking-bug-on-xbox-one

Have you happened to make sure the game is up to date? I know that was an issue with the game at launch and a patch was supposed to fix it.
Thema:

Control file IO failure

1. Control file IO failure - Similar Threads - Control file failure

2. Xbox controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turning off: Hi there, does anyone know how i can keep my xbox contoller on while charging it and while not pressing any button on it, i do this because i have two controllers, one has a broken button so i use...
  3. Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...: Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar esse bloqueio ? [Mod Translation - I bought a used Xbox 360 and I don't have the old parental control...
  4. XBox Live Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Parental Controls: My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can...
  5. Help with controller response issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with controller response issues: I am very frustrated and not sure what to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here's what's going on, on my original Xbox One, I kept having issues where the console would think the...
  6. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  7. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  8. How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to file lawsuit for all the broken xbox controllers: How can we all band together to file a lawsuit against Microsoft for making poor quality remotes?????? 5fc795d9-cabf-4b80-9d24-7492cd249972
  9. I Won a Controller But don’t know the address on Rewards File

in XBoX Rewards
    I Won a Controller But don’t know the address on Rewards File: Hello, I just won a controller from the Forza 7 Sweepstakes, and I have gotten a email that it would be shipped in 6-8 Weeks to “the address you provided during registration.” Just wanted to...
  10. Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.: Hi guys , I have a ex online friend who is getting creepier by the day. It all started when I removed him from my friends list for making a remark about my real life buddys brother passing away....