Control parental

Discus and support Control parental in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hola buenas tardes me acaban de vender una consola de 360 pero tiene activado el control parental y no se como quitarlo y estaba viendo un vídeo donde... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alejandrocontreras6, May 28, 2019.

1. Control parental

Hola buenas tardes me acaban de vender una consola de 360 pero tiene activado el control parental y no se como quitarlo y estaba viendo un vídeo donde se metían a la pagina de microsoft y mandar el numero de serie de mi consola.

Espero que me puedan apoyar muchas gracias.

-[Translation - Hello good afternoon I just sold a console of 360 but has activated the parental control and not how to remove it and was watching a video where they went to the Microsoft page and send the serial number of my console.

I hope you can support me thank you very much]

:)

alejandrocontreras6, May 28, 2019
  2. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

5. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

6. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

Control parental

1. Control parental - Similar Threads - Control parental

2. Parental control Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control Microsoft: Hi all. My son plays Fortine and he can not chat with voice chat anymore. We tried to active the chat from fortnite parental control and there says is all ok. I only have an adult account but my...
  3. unable to remove parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to remove parental controls: Hello i have just bought xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon 4 and it wont let me access things like car tunes wraps etc because i have parental controls and everytime i go to look it up...
  4. I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?: How do I reset parental controls? I was given this xbox 360 but it won't let me watch anything above pg rating... 0957cef2-45b1-4d55-9bca-bcc767b9e3b0
  5. Control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control parental: Tengo un problema con mi consola xbox 360 la cual tiene un bloqueo parental y no lo puedo remover ¿Cómo lo puedo hacer? [Mod translation-I have a problem with my xbox 360 console which has a...
  6. Contrôle parental, ajout de gens[Translation-Parental control, adding people]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contrôle parental, ajout de gens[Translation-Parental control, adding people]: Salut tous, j’aimerais savoir si dans le contrôle parental, il y a l’option de savoir qui ils ajoutent comme amis? Je peux pas mal tout voir date, SAUF tout les gens qu’ils ajoutent. S’il n’y a...
  7. How much can a parent control with a smart phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much can a parent control with a smart phone: Wondering just how much control over the xbox I have with my smartphone my son gets mouthy and I'd love some redemption b1572334-eb5f-4e68-9dbf-b6f9ddc1d97b
  8. Control parental[Parental Control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control parental[Parental Control]: Hola. He comprado una xbox 360 de segunda mano. Esta como nueva, pero tiene el control parental activado y no hay manera de desactivarlo. La persona que me lo ha vendido, no me lo facilita. Me...
  9. Parental Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental Control: So! Yesterday i bought Master chief collection on pc ( steam). When I tried to play online...guess what? Parental control tell me no (im an adult now...but with my father, we have being looking to...
  10. Adding Club Restrictions to the Parental Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Club Restrictions to the Parental Controls: Dear Xbox Live Support Staff and Community, It has come to my attention that there is a great deal of inappropriate content found within the xbox live clubs that is easily accessible to children...