Control prenatal

Discus and support Control prenatal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alguien q me apoye saben q olvidé mi clave prenatal si alguien tiene algun codigo para restablecer se los agradecería... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SergioMolina3, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Control prenatal

Alguien q me apoye saben q olvidé mi clave prenatal si alguien tiene algun codigo para restablecer se los agradecería

:)

SergioMolina3, Jul 29, 2019
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

Control prenatal

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

You also have the option to set up a call back from Xbox support.

The agent would be able to look into your account / subscriptions and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. BootyBox Win User

Mom concerned about xbox live

Yes under settings (away from my Xbox) you can set if so everything come through TV and headset. You can also change it so he only hears friends also. He will be able to change it back, unless you have prenatal controls set.

I think it's in the last blade settings or profile settings. Sorry can not be more precise right now.
  4. GilliesB Win User

Delete or be able to move gamer tag from one (Microsoft) account to another

i know where your coming from, I’m in the same situation.

As I wrote plight: meaning a dangerous, difficult, or otherwise unfortunate situation.

Difficult and a unfortunate situation here not being able being put in this situation because you where bought one of there products when you where you they know about there prenatal controls, all it takes is a for someone do sign the child up to Xbox wrong
    and there in the excat situation

I’m with you

2018 not impressed :) hehe lol
  5. Smwutches Win User

Lost Pass code & don't know answer prenatal code?

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
Thema:

Control prenatal

1. Control prenatal - Similar Threads - Control prenatal

2. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  3. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  4. Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller: I've got one of the new Elite 2 controller. One of the profiles is "standard", the second is to optimize the controller for watching TV, and I figure the third will be to mimic a PS4 controller....
  5. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  6. How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?: So this is the exact same question as here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-unsync-unpair-disconnect-a-wireless-xbox/65e9c144-a882-48a3-80aa-ba6bf8cf916b However none...
  7. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  8. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  9. How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?: I have been using an Xbox 360 wireless controller for several years now, on my Windows 10 PC, and use a Wireless Receiver as shown below. I have just bought an Xbox One wireless controller, and...
  10. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...