Control Save file

Discus and support Control Save file in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know to transfer save files from Microsoft Store to Epic Games? The game in question is Control.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarekPraha, Jun 11, 2021.

1. MarekPraha
    MarekPraha Guest

Control Save file

Hello,

Does anyone know to transfer save files from Microsoft Store to Epic Games?

The game in question is Control.

:)

MarekPraha, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Control Save file

Unfortunately, saved files cannot be transferred cross-platform!
  3. X Farscape X Win User

Control Save file

go to the following page, yes some games can have saves transferred, it can be a little involved but can be done, this is gamepass to steam but probably can be done to epic too.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Control
  4. WackyPowerThuG Win User

Doom Eternal Xbox One X Corrupt Game Save -Please help.

The game saves the progress. On one save file. I have no control over it at all.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Save files

Hey Connor

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking additional ways to maintain a certain state of your save files on your games.

At this time, unless the game itself provide this options, there is no way to do this via the Cloud storage system used on Xbox. There is an FAQ that I will provide

here
    in hopes that it will answer any additional questions you might have reguarding this.

I hope this was able to clarify on this matter a bit more.
  6. curley jack Win User

Save files.

Your DLC will work fine, but if you're using the same account on a new console your saves won't be carried over.
Thema:

Control Save file

1. Control Save file - Similar Threads - Control Save file

2. Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x: When I use my Xbox one controller to play fifa 21 on the series x, my controller settings don't save at all. Are there any solutions to this problem? 7035d66a-2eaa-48f2-9bc2-f0a0718506a2
  3. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller: After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the...
  4. xbox one x controller loosing sync after complete shutdown or in energy-saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller loosing sync after complete shutdown or in energy-saving mode: To the date of this writing, I have all latest system updates (for the console) and firmware updates (to the controller). SCENARIO 1: Every time the console is -completely- shut down** the...
  5. Save button on xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save button on xbox controller: My son was using my xbox playing one of the kids games on game pass. When he was finished he thought he had saved his game but it turns out he hadn't and lost his game. Would be useful to have a...
  6. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  7. Saving different Controller Mapings on different Controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saving different Controller Mapings on different Controllers: I have two controllers which are a bit broken, but the garantuee is over. on one the RB button doesn't work, on the other the LB button doesn't work. i still can use all other buttons. on some...
  8. Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode: Hi all, I purchased an XBOX One X console a month ago, in Singapore. I noticed that when i power on the console by the X button in the wireless controller, 7 out of 10 times the controller does...
  9. Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design: I went through the xbox design a controller website and designed an awesome controller ( https://controllers.xbox.com/en-us/customize ). I was able to save the config for later, but.... What I...
  10. Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them: my Xbox elite controller will not let me configure my buttons or map my buttons and save them. But I am able to with the original Xbox controller. I am also in the preview program....