Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

Discus and support Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StraightOnIt, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my controller, did the unpair and pair trick, AND factory reset my phone, but I still can't get it working. Please help!

submitted by /u/StraightOnIt
    [link] [comments]

/u/StraightOnIt, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ttttubby Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

Looks like its just for android phones and tablets and you need a controller (though i can confirm that xcloud works with nonxbox controllers).
  3. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

For is the Xbox One Controller the best availble even for mobile gaming.

And in advance of xCloud I just bought a phone holder for the controller :)

Not that will be sold out :)
Thema:

Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

1. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud) - Similar Threads - Control sticks working

2. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  3. The Sticks on my Wired Xbox One Controllers Are Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    The Sticks on my Wired Xbox One Controllers Are Not Working: Today, my wired third party XbOne controller started acting up. When the left stick is in the neutral position, all of my games resister it as going left. If I tilt it right, it registers as...
  4. controller analog sticks not working and slow turns

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller analog sticks not working and slow turns: I have this wired controller that with little use has the looking analog stick not working. I can't look up and if i look to the left it look up and left while looking down works just fine looking...
  5. Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down: So I was playing Fortnite for a couple of hours today when I decide to take a break. 3-4 hours go by and I hop on Fortnite again to play the new season, what I come to find is that my left stick...
  6. My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.: So last week my Right analog stick wasn't working anymore (it would also turn unexpectedly turn off too) so today I bought a brand new controller only to find that it still doesn't work I've spent...
  7. xbox one s controller right stick not working on steam

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller right stick not working on steam: just as it seems. xbox one s controller right stick not working on steam. not able to look around with the right joystick on windows 10 in steam games. works with games from the windows store....
  8. When I connect to Xbox Live account my right stick on the controller stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I connect to Xbox Live account my right stick on the controller stop working: Hi folks! When I connect to my Xbox Live account my right stick on the controller stop working, it happens with all my three controllers. The strange thing is that the controllers work perfectly...
  9. Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...: I'm really not one to complain to Microsoft about xbox and xbox accessories braking as I mainly know that I have broken them or they have been broken by a relative but since getting the sunset...
  10. Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly: Haven't had my console that long was given to me as a gift in november. The controller started having issues first with the A button not always responding. You have to mash it several times before...