Control wizard

Discus and support Control wizard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for advice from the more seasoned D&D veterans. I have a level 60 that I plan on redistributing all power and feats points on for PvE. I mainly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spud 72, May 8, 2015.

1. Spud 72
    Spud 72 Guest

Control wizard

Looking for advice from the more seasoned D&D veterans. I have a level 60 that I plan on redistributing all power and feats points on for PvE. I mainly want to control mobs while also dealing serious damage to them if possible.

I'm pretty new to this type of game, I'm loving it, but I don't completely understand everything I'm reading. The game's just so darn deep. I'm picking it up, but it's been a big, slow learning curve for me... there's just so much to aconsider and absorb.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

Spud 72, May 8, 2015
  2. DNA Bob
    DNA Bob Guest
    Xbox one cannot control TV volume

Yup same here. Works in wizard then volume control doesn't work later. All settings the same moving from xbox one day one to xbox one x.

Pioneer VSX-519V

DNA Bob, May 8, 2015
  3. Error message "turtle"

Sorted! Thanks v iReLoaDz v.

I'm with BT and the BT HomeHub 5 router has a "smart device setup wizard". Opening internet explorer showed the BT page asking for parental controls. Now that's set up, it looks like Destiny is working.

Cheers,

SilverThread446, May 8, 2015
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Control wizard

The best would be for you to post this on Perfect world/Neverwinter forum.

There are more people over there to answer your question.

Also,it's on PC for a while,so pretty sure you'll find an answer easily....

Good luck.

Tzar of kaos, May 8, 2015
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Control wizard

The best would be for you to post this on Perfect world/Neverwinter forum.

There are more people over there to answer your question.

Also,it's on PC for a while,so pretty sure you'll find an answer easily....

Good luck.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

I HATE bees, wasps, yellow jackets...!

@ARCTIC WIZARD - You have issues man if a video game spider made you drop the controller and scream like a little girl, LOL!
  7. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Controller

Hello, Jay here a fellow Gamer.

I'am sorry your experiencing issues today with your controller.

Please follow this link for Xbox’s NEW Controller Troubleshooting Wizard: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

This tool provides troubleshooting steps for you to resolve you controller issue. If the Wizard identifies a need for a replacement, you will have to sign in and enter the controller serial number in the Controller Warranty Check Form to determine the
    controller warranty status (based on initial controller activation date).

If you have warranty, you will be able to request a replacement via the Hardware Webform.
    If it is out of warranty, you will be directed to where you can purchase a new controller.

Thank you and I hope that helps.
  8. SillyBubba6 Win User

Blutetooth Pairing

I was able to update my controller however it still says "inccorect PIN or passkey", also I looked at the xbox wireless controller wizard and it did not talk about connecting to mobile devices only PC and Console.
  9. Dre G Writer Win User

wizard tank!

if your gear is level 60, then yea, you'll be getting crit chance without even trying on some of your gear. there's pretty high amount of critical chance on lvl 60 gear. lvl 59 and below all have like 1-6% crit chance with lvl 60 gear having like 4-12% crit
    chance. BIG difference.
Thema:

Control wizard

1. Control wizard - Similar Threads - Control wizard

2. Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues: Hello, Was super excited for this purchase. Just bought an Elite series 2 controller today, and looks like I'm joining what seems to be a long list of complaints on Bluetooth connectivity...
  3. Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable): Title says it all: Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App. The Xbox Accessories alone is incapable of performing this remapping. f9030b8e-1441-49dc-b676-71ef7f84a60f
  4. XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.: Hello, If anyone here could help me or has had a similar issue i would greatly appreciate the help. So my new Xbox Elite 2 control pad developed terrible stick drift on the left thumbstick, so...
  5. Remove parental control password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove parental control password: How and where do I remove parental control password on Xbox one? We need to remove so my daughter can use her headset. I don't recall setting up any passwords for it, just want to remove it if I...
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: My controller keeps glitching and its making movements without me touching it, How Can I fix this? 020831a8-36e6-4971-a82d-4fffd28b434c
  7. Xbox will not show on screen or connect to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not show on screen or connect to controller: My xbox one will not show up on the screen, it says no signal, the controller will also not sync to the Xbox, and the Xbox shuts off after 45 seconds automatically, I have watched multiple videos...
  8. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: This is something minor, but after a system update or two, my xbox contoller stopped vibrating when i would turn it on, only when it was on would it vibrate, and i liked how it would vibrate to...
  9. Compatibilità controller xbox elite serie 2 [Elite Xbox Controller Compatibility Series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibilità controller xbox elite serie 2 [Elite Xbox Controller Compatibility Series 2]: Ciao, Il controller xbox elite serie 2 sar compatibile anche con la nuova Xbox serie x? Grazie [Translation-Hello Will the elite Xbox 2 controller also be compatible with the new Xbox...
  10. Controller won't update, batteries low (not true)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't update, batteries low (not true): This morning all my controllers are not working. With new batteries, I power on the xbox with the controller. Xbox turns on, controller works for 10 seconds then shuts off (same pattern occurs on...