Control your Discount

Discus and support Control your Discount in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Control your Discount codes are not working in Austria even if Microsoft says they should. e42b8b70-d885-4326-8eec-c9de5db06e20 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LakariaHawk, Oct 21, 2019.

1. LakariaHawk
    LakariaHawk Guest

Control your Discount

Control your Discount codes are not working in Austria even if Microsoft says they should.

:)

LakariaHawk, Oct 21, 2019
  2. PrintCrowd Win User

Control your Discount

I hope it works out Control is my game of the year so far
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Control your Discount

Please note some codes are region locked so you have to buy it in austria to use it in the same region :).
  4. NetshadeX Win User

Video games consoles domination is crumbling - article

PC is where it's at... You spend $800 to play gorgeous HD versions of your 360 games at a 30% discount using the 360 controller.
  5. BOOGSmasterJ Win User

CONTROLLER ISSUES - NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

I second that. There should be some sort of replacement program: I give Microsoft the defective Xbox one controller back, they offer me the Elite controller at a discounted price.

Now, I had to buy 2 controllers, so, what do you say Microsoft? Further discount?
  6. DLong1 Win User

E3 2019

Couny the # of defective controllers u have laying around.

$1 discount 4 Elite, an insult.

Me & Mine been buying/promoting/building I/repairing clones, MS, AMD, etc., for years...

How about an enticing discount for Elite controller?
Thema:

Control your Discount

1. Control your Discount - Similar Threads - Control Discount

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  3. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  4. Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...: Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one, se conecta por bluetooth y se queda funcionando. El problemas es que le pongo unos headset de la marca Razer y no se escucha por el...
  5. Elite controller RB loose and wobbly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller RB loose and wobbly: Ive had 2 elite controllers for my xbox1X and after trying to add the 1st to my devices for warranty protection, i was shown that its not possible. This was nearly if not over 2years ago. I really...
  6. Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando: Olá!! Estou com um problema no meu controle. Ele só conecta ao xbox quando ligado pelo cabo usb, ao tentar ligar por pilhas (mesmo que novas) o controle fica piscando, não conecta ao xbox e logo...
  7. My xbox control didn't turn on anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox control didn't turn on anymore: My Xbox One controller does not connect, I was playing Jump Forces and the control was turned off, it did not give notice of low or similar battery, after that I connected it with a USB cable...
  8. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  9. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  10. Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?: I got a new Xbox one controller a few months ago, and had a lot of trouble getting it connected. At first, I thought it was just me as I'm not super familiar with the console. I can only play...