Control

Discus and support Control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game looks fantastic i wish i could play it. Hopefully theres a sale soon. bc956971-a620-471d-b612-589f24cd2869 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Control

The game looks fantastic i wish i could play it. Hopefully theres a sale soon.

:)

SoberCoffee752, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Control

1. Control - Similar Threads - Control

2. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  3. xbox one controller turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller turns off: I've got my controller rubber banded and charging yet it still turns off while i'm afk. Trying to stay in my friends lobby in sea of thieves but i've gotta make dinner and every time my controller...
  4. Xbox One controller recognized but not doing anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller recognized but not doing anything.: I purchased a new computer and went to plug the Xbox One controller in and it recognizes it and it says it's connected with no problems but the controller does nothing. I tried reinstalling it,...
  5. Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller: Well, after getting a new Elite controller from Microsoft roughly 9 months ago I can sadly announce that my current one is damaged too now. Luckily its not Stickdrift this time, now it's one of...
  6. Control de Xbox one[Control de Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control de Xbox one[Control de Xbox one]: Tengo una pregunta sobre una falla en mi control Yo aveces lo usaba con baterías y aveces con el cable directo al control Ahora ya no quiso agarrar con el cable ni con las baterías Prendo el...
  7. My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work: Hi,my new Xbox controller voice chat wont work, i tired to restart it and find new headsets but it still didnt work but my mic works on my first controller but It broke a long time ago. Someone...
  8. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects: I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my Xbox One X after leaving since I was in Beta but...
  9. Xbox Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Problems: I'm a big fan of xbox but one of its major problems are that of its controller. My controllers act out all the time and its usually the buttons stick, a button stops working, and joystick drift...
  10. xb1 pro wired controller by fusion

in XBoX on Windows
    xb1 pro wired controller by fusion: my pro wired fusion controller firmware doesnot seem to work paddles are not detected in game (elite dangerous) neither on steam i have dl the "Fusion_Pro_Update_v1.24_PC" it runs ok but steam...